What's new

Mod Menu [Final Preview] TOXiiCiTY V1 Mod Menu (40 submenus) / Final AC 130 Preview

• Thread starter TOXiiC x PLAGUE
  • Start date
  • Views 41,179
TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
everyone this lobby is by far the BEST. never have i ever had as much fun. there is soooooo much to do its unreal. dont miss out on this opportunity to have the newest and most awesome mod menu alive!!! buy now :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
haha that comment looks like i paid you to say it xD

but thanks for the vouch i really apreciate it lol

congrats on your first + rep xD

C

Cf3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im just not interested in making a whole new base for some reason, i just love the flow of treys for some reason, it really was a great base just needed some work on it

and lets put it this way, by now i pretty much know ibetreyys base better than ibetreyy himself xD

um, iphones have a specific kind of link? 0.o

hold on i'll look and see if i can figure out what you are talking about xD

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hUSMkb1o4
i guess thats what u mean lol
thanks, iphones block the youtube videos on se7ensins :frown:

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I like it, what are you charging?

OHSHI-

I nice comment from Mike?! :blink:

JaypaK

JaypaK

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
correct me if im wrong but i see nothing new its only a shader and a converted script =/

Why can't you just say " hey cool menu."? Why do you have to criticize him at every possible moment?

And I'm not just talking to you I am talking to everyone that has ever been a d*ck to anyone. Why can't we all just get along everyone?

Su AriZonaa

Su AriZonaa

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why can't you just say " hey cool menu."? Why do you have to criticize him at every possible moment?

And I'm not just talking to you I am talking to everyone that has ever been a d*ck to anyone. Why can't we all just get along everyone?

Because hes been working on mine for the past 3 weeks.

oHai Jesse

oHai Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Everyone is entitled to their opinion; you can't slander him just because he doesn't have the same opinion as you.
He doesn't have to say he likes it if he thinks his is better, in my opinion the Bi-Winning is better. The setup
of it is nice but I never really liked iBetreyy's menu, I like the other menu better, this is my opinion and
you don't have the right to call someone a d*ck because their opinion is not the same as yours.
OHSHI-

I nice comment from Mike?! :blink:
This also surprised the f*ck out of me, change of heart?

JaypaK

JaypaK

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone is entitled to their opinion; you can't slander him just because he doesn't have the same opinion as you.
He doesn't have to say he likes it if he thinks his is better, in my opinion the Bi-Winning is better. The setup
of it is nice but I never really liked iBetreyy's menu, I like the other menu better, this is my opinion and
you don't have the right to call someone a d*ck because their opinion is not the same as yours.

This also surprised the f*ck out of me, change of heart?

I'm not saying he can't have an opinion of his own. What I am saying is that give him constructive criticism and a better way to make his menu better. Just let's help each other not to be douches to each other.

Because hes been working on mine for the past 3 weeks.

I don't know how that has relevance with what I had said, please explain if you will.

oHai Jesse

oHai Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not saying he can't have an opinion of his own. What I am saying is that give him constructive criticism and a better way to make his menu better. Just let's help each other not to be douches to each other.

I don't know how that has relevance with what I had said, please explain if you will.
I don't know, it may be just me but, I've only seen Rawr post this one time, and it wasn't even
rude. He was saying "correct me if I'm wrong" not once did I see him say, "this is stupid F*****, why did you do this?"
He asked a question, not one person here said anything rude or offensive. Good bye.

Sup Im BirDy

Sup Im BirDy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

All RaWr was saying was, there is nothing new in that menu, the only thing in it that is new is the shader picker and the new AC130 other than that it is a normal menu. But the fact that he took the time in making every Sub menu and putting every single mod ever released on S7's and put it in the mod menu is amazing and he should get +rep because no one else has done that. its an up-to-date menu with more customizable options. A menu like no other.

I don't know, it may be just me but, I've only seen Rawr post this one time, and it wasn't even
rude. He was saying "correct me if I'm wrong" not once did I see him say, "this is stupid F*****, why did you do this?"
He asked a question, not one person here said anything rude or offensive. Good bye.
Now for you Jesse, I found what he said to be a little offensive because he didn't take the time consumtion into play. The AC130 wasn't a converted script either, the one coolbunny posted was a converted one from MW2, not the one coolbunny and Toxic made themselves. Just because there isnt anything new doesnt mean its a bad menu, its the first customizable menu and will be a stepping stone. Just because Bi-Wining has teleporting zombies and etc.. doesnt make it better its just something new. Plus I have Bi-Winning v1 alpha 0.8 or whatever it is, and its just like a normal menu, just a different layout. So what RaWr said could've been kept to himself, they just come into threads and troll sometimes. Which i have noticed.

DrSpeedy

DrSpeedy

All these flavors, and you choose to be salty.
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks amazing +rep I can't wait for this to be released :smile:

Su AriZonaa

Su AriZonaa

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Now for you Jesse, I found what he said to be a little offensive because he didn't take the time consumtion into play. The AC130 wasn't a converted script either, the one coolbunny posted was a converted one from MW2, not the one coolbunny and Toxic made themselves. Just because there isnt anything new doesnt mean its a bad menu, its the first customizable menu and will be a stepping stone. Just because Bi-Wining has teleporting zombies and etc.. doesnt make it better its just something new. Plus I have Bi-Winning v1 alpha 0.8 or whatever it is, and its just like a normal menu, just a different layout. So what RaWr said could've been kept to himself, they just come into threads and troll sometimes. Which i have noticed.

Your lying stop trying to get your e-**** bigger.

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All RaWr was saying was, there is nothing new in that menu, the only thing in it that is new is the shader picker and the new AC130 other than that it is a normal menu.
yeah, unfortunatly alot of the mods (like the game modes) i have released already, now i wish i had saved it all so the menu would have more never seen stuff

but now that i have this stable and working well for xbl play im gona start working on alotttt of scripts i have been thinking of in future updates

Sup Im BirDy

Sup Im BirDy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your lying stop trying to get your e-**** bigger.
Want to test me little man? I'll release it if you keep running your mouth at me and show how poorly made your fu(king bi-curious patch is. Btw when I get home I got some nice confessions im posting on this reply which you won't like. FYI I'm Wescyd3, the one who told you it was leaked you stupid f***

Su AriZonaa

Su AriZonaa

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Want to test me little man? I'll release it if you keep running your mouth at me and show how poorly made your fu(king bi-curious patch is. Btw when I get home I got some nice confessions im posting on this reply which you won't like. FYI I'm Wescyd3, the one who told you it was leaked you stupid f***

thats v.1 lol. Idc the release is Saturday, you get mad every time someone disagrees with you and its a bit annoying. Just stop modding you don't obviously just make these forums worse.

EDIT: I had more on my mind that I had to add to this rant. If you leak you will be hated, also you might regret it. Second, stop getting mad because someone is better than you at something. Third, that menu base is not used now since it was complete s***. Fourth, your life doesn't need to be based on trying to make me look bad. Fifth, if I hate you than almost every decent coder will too. I would just think twice before hitting the reply button. I'm not going to reply back after this message so, cheers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register