What's new

All FIFA 16 ULTIMATE TEAM - PACK TO THE TOP (ROAD TO GLORY)

• Thread starter FudgyBiscuit
  • Start date
  • Views 1,548
FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to a new FIFA 16 Ultimate Team series where we begin in division 10 and aim to go all the way and win division 1, the only snag is that the only way to improve the team is through packs and the only way to gain packs is to win games!

Last edited:
FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, back with another episode, after getting promoted to division 9 in the last episode and getting a shed load of players through packs in this episode we look to get off to a decent start and begin building some squads!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, back with another episode, after an average start to life in division 9 can we get back on track and get some more packs to improve the squad and build teams with?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back with another episode of Pack to the Top and after struggling in the last episode can I get back on track even after losing our highest rated player in the club?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, welcome to the return of my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the top, the series where we aim to win division 1 only going off which players we get through opening packs.

I know it's been a while since the last episode, so I give a quick recap before continuing on with our journey to the promised land of division 1.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my Fifa 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the top, the series where we look to win division 1by only using players we get through opening packs and the only way we get to open packs is by winning games.

In this episode we begin life in division 8 and look at the other squads that are now beginning to take shape.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the top, the series where we aim to win division 1 only going off which players we get through opening packs.

In this episode we're within touching distance of promotion to division 7, can we get it done? Also we look at possible striker upgrades for our squads.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, welcome back to my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the Top.

In this episode we begin life in division 7 and begin to get to grips with building up all the squads.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the top.

In this episode we are in touching distance of promotion and also look to clinch the divsion title aswell as using some of our newly built squads and we manage to pull our highest rated player yet from packs!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to another episode of my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the top, the series where we aim to win division 1 only going off which players we get through opening packs, we recently begun life in division 6 and now we've built a few decent squads can we carry on further up the divisions?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Road to Glory, Pack to the Top.

Welcome back to another episode of my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the top, the series where we aim to win division 1 only going off which players we get through opening packs, after popular demand we're now having a break from divisions as we sample the FUT Draft for the first time in the series, hopefully we get some sick players to enable us to get some good players as a reward.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Road to Glory, Pack to the Top.

Welcome back to another episode of my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the top, the series where we aim to win division 1 only going off which players we get through opening packs, we now look to seal promotion from division 6 (and possibly the division title!).

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we begin life in division 5 and hope to get some game changing players through packs and even get a special surprise through the packs!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we crack on with things in division 5 and see if we can continue the climb up the divisions and we also decide what to do with the Inform packed last episode.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my Fifa 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the top.

In this episode we look to secure promotion to division 4 and also wrap up the division 5 title in the process.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we crack on with life in division 4, hopefully we can begin to pick up some wins and pack ourselves some much needed improvements to the squads!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my Fifa 16 Ultimate Team road to glory series Pack to the top, in this episode we look to try and get a foothold in division 4 after a tough start the last time out.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we face a fight to avoid relegation from division 4 after a tough episode last time out, can we put together a couple of wins to avoid dropping down to division 5?

Top Bottom
Login
Register