• Thread starter FudgyBiscuit
  • Start date
  • Views 7,960
FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

After a couple of excellent episodes in which we picked up some vital points and beat some of the big guns in the league we look to keep our momentum going with a double header against Bournemouth with an away trip to Swansea in between.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After a couple of disatrous episode last team out where we lost all our league games and fell several places in the Premier League we look to bounce back with QPR and West Ham. We also start our journey in the FA Cup against Peterbrough in the 3rd Round.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we look to continue our decent league form from the previous episode and we also look to progress further into both the Capital One cup and the FA Cup.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we continue our terrible fixture list with games against both Chelsea and league leaders Man City. Also after we picked up 2 wonderkids at the very end of the transfer window we look to see if the youngsters develop.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After a horrendous fixture list featuring games against Man United, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea we have some more winnable games in the premier league. Although before that we have the small prospect of facing off against Leeds United in the league cup final, can we get our hands on the cup?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we look to see if we can get our season back on track after a terrible couple of episodes which has seen us go 6 league games without a win. We also look to get past QPR and secure ourselves a place in the FA Cup semi-finals.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After our win-less run in the league extended to 8 games we really need to begin to put some results together in this episode now otherwise we will end up being dragged into the middle of a relegation battle.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After we finally ended our winless run in the premier league last time out we now face a huge game against relegation rivals Leicester City where a win could see us avoid the drop and then we welcome our south coast neighbours Southampton to Fratton Park to get some revenge!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After the climax of our first season back in the premier league in the previous episode we take a look back at the season as a whole, look at the player awards and we check out how our players have developed over the course of the season.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After we secured our place in the Premier League (atleast for another season) we now crack on with preseason, we look into some of the players we can bring into the club aswell as looking at some of the players who could be heading out of the door and we also get stuck into the preseason tournament.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we kick off the Premier League season against Liverpool and Tottenham and we also look to tie up some transfer business as we begin our busiest season yet!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After a good start to our second season in the Premier League attention now turns to our Europa League qualification games against Elfsborg, can we secure our place in the group stages?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In the last episode we continued our good start to the season both domestically and in europe. In this episode we look to tie up one last deal on transfer deadline day and face games in the league and in the first Europa League game.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After suffering our first league defeat of the season in the last episode we now look to bounce back with games against West Ham and Bournemouth and after we got off to a flyer in the Europa League group stages we look to get another 3 points against Nacional.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my FIFA 16 road to glory career mode with Portsmouth!

In this episode we face a trio of tough fixtures, firstly we welcome the unbeaten league leaders Arsenal to Fratton Park before travelling to Stamford Bridge to face off against the lewandowski led Chelsea before finally heading to Spain to face Sevilla (with Keving De Bryune) in a Europa Leage game.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After a really tough set of fixtures in the last episode we now face a couple more winnable games to get ourselves back on track in the league and in the Europa league we just need 3 more points to secure our place in the knock stages.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In the last episode of the raod to glory career mode with Portsmouth we secured our place in the Europa League knockout stages so in this episode of the FIFA 16 career mode we focus on getting our league form back on track after a little blip in the last episode.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After the north east double header in the last episode of the fifa career mode we now face another double header against city rivals this time Manchester United and Manchester City.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After a good couple of results in the last episode of the career mode we see ourselves still in the top 4 of the premier league as we head towards the new year and one of the games on the way towards the january transfer window is a battle against our fierce south coast rivals Southampton.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we kick off the new year and look to keep up our good form and stay in the top 4 places as we face off against Chelsea, a 2nd placed Aston Villa and Stoke City aswell as dealing with the ins and outs of the transfer window.

Top Bottom
Login
Register