• Thread starter jamesholling
  • Start date
  • Views 4,568
J

jamesholling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You Can Only Make 10 Accounts Per Console But If You Factory Reset your Console It will Then Let You Make 10 More Accounts Then Repeat Steps. And Dont Worry About Your Save Games As It Stores On Servers Hope This Helps Some Off You And Sorry About The Post Am Not Verry Good At This

F

funnellboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this seems to work only with certain consoles or someting, we have a PS4 that does it, and others that doesnt.

K

knellerhd

Reaction score
Sin$
i believe this only works on older versions of the consoles, it works on my ps4 which i bought on release, but i bought another one in november to create more accounts and it does not work on that version

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
This work for the xbox one?

jk skimmed to quick... hmm anyone else can confirm for xbone?

Last edited:
Alex Medina

Alex Medina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You Can Only Make 10 Accounts Per Console But If You Factory Reset your Console It will Then Let You Make 10 More Accounts Then Repeat Steps. And Dont Worry About Your Save Games As It Stores On Servers Hope This Helps Some Off You And Sorry About The Post Am Not Verry Good At This

What if you have someone else's account as your "My Home Xbox" will it affect that?

archie333

archie333

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm I've been able to create another 10 accounts with my X1 when I've change localisation from English UK to Polish. That has happened over Xmas and language has been changes due to Disney Infinity for my kids. I've tried to create new FUT account and it worked. Again and again. As soon as I'll reach the limit for 2nd time, I'll try to factory reset the console or to swap language again to see if it works.
Just BTW. No factory reset been done so far. And I have purchased my console last Easter.

Alex Medina

Alex Medina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm I've been able to create another 10 accounts with my X1 when I've change localisation from English UK to Polish. That has happened over Xmas and language has been changes due to Disney Infinity for my kids. I've tried to create new FUT account and it worked. Again and again. As soon as I'll reach the limit for 2nd time, I'll try to factory reset the console or to swap language again to see if it works.
Just BTW. No factory reset been done so far. And I have purchased my console last Easter.

Update? Have you reach the limit again and changed the language or location?

archie333

archie333

Reaction score
Sin$
I've switched back to English, UK and it doesn't work. May try different country. Or it could be Xbox os update that Microsoft released couple months ago, idk. Didn't play FIFA for while and didn't try anything else.

Top Bottom
Login
Register