What's new

All FIFA 16 - FORZA MILAN! - AC Milan Career Mode

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my FIFA 16 AC Milan Career Mode!

In this episode attention turns towards the champions league quater finals as we face a mouth watering tie against Bayern Munich. We also look to press on and keep our lead in the race for the Serie A.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we take our lead from the first leg of the champions league quater final into the 2nd leg away against Bayern Munich and we also face the 2nd leg of the Coppa Italia Semi against Napoli (who also happen to be our closest challengers in the Serie A), are we still going to be on course for the treble at the end of the video?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After our huge win against Bayern Munich in the last episode we face off against Real Madrid in the 1st leg of the Champions League Semi-Final and we also look to get one hand on the Serie A title with 2 winnable league games.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we need 1 single point in the Serie A to clinch the league title and after our dramatic last minute away goal in the Bernabeu we head into the 2nd leg of the Champions League semi final against Real Madrid, can we make into the Champions League final?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In the last episode we clinched the Serie A title in a bit of a under whelming fashion, so with 1 trophy in the cabinet we look towards the Copa Italia and Champions League Finals, can we clinch a phenomenal treble and end on a high?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After we finished things off in the last episode by clinching the Champions League & Coppa Italia to add to the already captured Serie A league title, I take a look back at the season, give a quick run through of leagues around Europe and look at how our players performed over the course of the season/series.

Top Bottom
Login
Register