• Thread starter FudgyBiscuit
  • Start date
  • Views 834
FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been running a career mode with Man United (yeah original I know) on my YouTube channel for last few months, we've just begun the 2nd season, heres the latest couple of videos, enjoy!

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I could have seen this posted somewhere else before..

Content is good though.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could have seen this posted somewhere else before..

Content is good though.

Hey, glad youre enjoying the videos, yeah did have a thread on here about 6 months ago when I first began my channel so no doubt you'll have seen the stuff in passing.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Back with another episode, in this video we begin to suffer from injuries as we take on QPR and Liverpool in the premiership whilst also taking on Dinamo Moscow in the group stages of the Champions League.

If you enjoy the video please take a second a leave a like on the video and feel free to check out my channel and subscribe.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, back with another episode of my FIFA 15 Manchester United Career Mode, in this episode we face off against Newcastle & Swansea in the premier league and face Monaco in the champions league, although we face a massive decision about one of our best players.

If you enjoy the video please take a second a leave a like on the video and feel free to check out my channel and subscribe.

CubizFIFA

CubizFIFA

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, glad youre enjoying the videos, yeah did have a thread on here about 6 months ago when I first began my channel so no doubt you'll have seen the stuff in passing.
i feel like i have seen your channel everywhere biscuit

sanktanglia

sanktanglia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you arent partnered on youtube check out unionforgamers, really good network

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, back with another episode of my FIFA 15 Manchester United Career Mode, in this episode we face games against Norwich and Stoke City and welcome Dinamo Moscow to Old Trafford in the Champions League group stages.

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1PfeogyKtu1fjxro_lkNhg) and subscribe!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, in this episode theres a must win trip to Turkey to face Besiktas in the Champions League before league games against Arsenal (Away) and Southampton (Home), can we keep our 100% start to the league season?

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1PfeogyKtu1fjxro_lkNhg) and subscribe!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, in this episode we catchup on games I've played and then face premier league games against QPR, Man City and Everton and we advance through the last transfer window of the series!

Also guys it's the last chance for you guys to vote for my 'road to glory' career team for FIFA 16- strawpoll.me/5375859

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, in this episode we travel to the Vicente Calderon to face Atletico in the 1st leg of the round of 16 in the Champions League before games against WBA and West Ham in the premier league.

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel (https://youtube.com/channel/UC1PfeogyKtu1fjxro_lkNhg) and subscribe!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, in this episode we face Atletico Madrid in the 2nd leg of the Champions League round of 16 then we face the auld enemy Liverpool in the league before facing a huge test away against Bayern Munich in the quater-finals of the chapions league.

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel (https://youtube.com/channel/UC1PfeogyKtu1fjxro_lkNhg) and subscribe!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, am back with what could be the last episode of the series, we take on Bayern Munich in the 2nd leg of Champions League QF (with us 1-0 down from the 1st leg) before 2 league games which could see us take a HUGE step towards getting our hands on the trophy. Can we turn around the Bayern tie around? Can we secure the league title? Is this the end?

If you enjoyed the videos don't forget to give them a 'like' and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Top Bottom
Login
Register