• Views 4,840
Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
ill make you an account if you find out what the crack is with my jasper from apollo3841

or do you have an account that you want the points on?

also bare in mind iv never actually put the points to a account and used them on another console so dont know for sure if they will be available

What do you mean by " Find out what the crack is with my console jasper from apollo3481

And could you make me one please

50 Pence

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean by " Find out what the crack is with my console jasper from apollo3481

I think he means like why wont it go online in that case I think he needs xbl stealth and A KV but if I solved your prob give account to RTA PLS

Last English Rose

Last English Rose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

never mind ill contact him myself. What level are you on fifa, your EA Level ?

50 Pence 50 Pence its nothing to do with going online and he is actually a she xD What level are you btw ?

Last edited:
Last English Rose

Last English Rose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
was like level 68 but i got banned hence why i need a account pal
haha i got my account banned too i was after you gifting me some stuff for my vp but nvm. Iv made an account Ill P.M you now

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL Member since 2011 You've probs never did anything to help the people of 7s like a mod shop or weapons shop for a game or give aways you scrub come back when you have over 40 likes and 800 Posts

Alright pal no need for that kind of abuse. Calm it down yeah? And get off that high horse while you're at it.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright pal no need for that kind of abuse. Calm it down yeah? And get off that high horse while you're at it.
You remind me of Batman a bit. You barely ever come here anymore, but you swoop in and clean **** up.

MiaH BoyZ

MiaH BoyZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know exactly what hes on about iv been doing this since getting the deluxe edition when it was on sale from boxing day LOL and it works still i did it just yesterday.

i wouldnt say its a glitch its more of an exploit
Could you send me a account?

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2 pages and no Dave Palmer reply.

F*ck this. Disappointed. Thread 2/10.
Sorry it Flew under the Radar James
IM ONLY WILLING TO TELL YOU HOW TO IF YOU DO A FEW ACCOUNTS FOR ME TOO
Can I just say that those are the words of some one that wants the points but just doesn't want to risk the Bans personal lol
the Information on how to do this Exploit isn't worth even the Small price fifty is asking, it was posted freely here less than a month ago.. probably where he discovered it......

50 Pence

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry it Flew under the Radar James

Can I just say that those are the words of some one that wants the points but just doesn't want to risk the Bans personal lol
the Information on how to do this Exploit isn't worth even the Small price fifty is asking, it was posted freely here less than a month ago.. probably where he discovered it......
Tbh my mate told me about it and I'm asking for accounts because i don't have the deluxe edition

Top Bottom
Login
Register