What's new

All FIFA 14 Coin Shop - NOW CLOSED (See last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChemDog

ChemDog

Miracle Keeper
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah pop an order over, someone will process it! :smile:
Wow thanks received mine under 5 minutes thnx

J

JWBX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I just ordered 1 million coins but forgot to say that I'm from se7ensins, and I ordered about 2 hours ago and it hasn't come through, my team name was Barbs FC

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I just ordered 1 million coins but forgot to say that I'm from se7ensins, and I ordered about 2 hours ago and it hasn't come through, my team name was Barbs FC
Ton of orders to shift thru mate, will be done soon :smile:

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked on chat if tax is covered and the reply was no. Where do I state im from this forum?
When you order on the cart page, if you state you are from 7S just put your card up with tax on and it'll get sorted :smile:

(see pic on 1st page)

Socius

Socius

Hey yo.
Reaction score
Sin$
When you order on the cart page, if you state you are from 7S just put your card up with tax on and it'll get sorted :smile:

(see pic on 1st page)
Just ordered 1 million coins, hopefully they arrive soon! :wink:

Lewidz

Lewidz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ells. You have any idea why prices have gone up? I swear like Thursday you could get 1m for like £15. :woot:

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ells. You have any idea why prices have gone up? I swear like Thursday you could get 1m for like £15. :woot:
Not a clue, not really that bothered haha. I'll happily welcome the extra money :tongue:

Shouldn't be this cheap anyway xD

ScotlandsLion

ScotlandsLion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's your prices for PS3/PS4 for large orders?

I'm going through a **** load of coins at the minute, I'd need 1-4 million most days, and about 3-7 million on Fridays & Saturdays.

I'm sick of buying coins of those slow chinese on eBay :roflmao:

Edit: This is also for everyone on the forum, if you have loads of coins on PS3PS4 and you want rid of some of them, I'm looking for a fast reliable supplier.

Last edited:
Socius

Socius

Hey yo.
Reaction score
Sin$
Shouldn't be too long, I know lads have been mega busy today (must be some world cup madness lol)
Received the other day but unfortunately i didn't get my EA fees covered, not to worry though - great service.

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Received the other day but unfortunately i didn't get my EA fees covered, not to worry though - great service.
Yeah, you need to put in your order that you're from 7S and have the card up for 1,050,000 :smile:

If you want the tax.. PM me a 53k card :smile: 

I'm going through a **** load of coins at the minute, I'd need 1-4 million most days, and about 3-7 million on Fridays & Saturdays.

Edit: This is also for everyone on the forum, if you have loads of coins on PS3PS4 and you want rid of some of them, I'm looking for a fast reliable supplier.
Don't have any PS coins at the moment, will be around soon enough :smile:

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Ordered from you a ton back in Fifa 13, and just ordered a mil. I look forward to receiving it. I put it up for 1,053,000 as that will give me 1,000,350 coins. Hope that's fine?

and awesome prices, btw. Can't be beat!

ScotlandsLion

ScotlandsLion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah, you need to put in your order that you're from 7S and have the card up for 1,050,000 :smile:

If you want the tax.. PM me a 53k card :smile: 

Don't have any PS coins at the moment, will be around soon enough :smile:

That's cool.

If anyone else has lots of PS3/PS4 coins stocked up drop me a PM. I bought another 5 million today and will be looking for 3-5 million tomorrow.

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ordered from you a ton back in Fifa 13, and just ordered a mil. I look forward to receiving it. I put it up for 1,053,000 as that will give me 1,000,350 coins. Hope that's fine?

and awesome prices, btw. Can't be beat!
Yes mate, fine.

Was informed this order was completed, any issues please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks for coming back! :smile:

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes mate, fine.

Was informed this order was completed, any issues please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks for coming back! :smile:

It was completed. Thanks! :biggrin:

Max Beckley

Max Beckley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just put an order through and didn't say i was S7, i did put the card up with the tax on it however!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register