Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
FIFA 14 CAREER MODE
HOW TO GET MASSIVE BUDGETS WITH SMALLER TEAMS GLITCH
Hey guys. I've recently stumbled across a little glitch which allows you to use massive budgets like the types you use with Monaco or PSG for smaller teams, although you cannot just pick the smaller team you preferably wish to have the money, if you want to learn more, make sure you follow the TuT below. Also, if your wondering if I know anymore glitches to career mode, make sure you check out my previous tutorial which was posted a few months back.

What you'll need:

- Xbox 360
- Hands
- Common sense

Step 1: Start a new career mode with a team with a massive transfer budget, I usually would use a team such as PSG, Monaco or Real Madrid, but this is up to you. Anyway do all the important stuff you need to do until the career mode home screen finally loads up.

Step 2: You now want to sim the season to around November - December as this is usually the time in where other managers will start to get sacked for teams, BEWARE if you want to have a much higher budget, do not try and buy players for the team in which you started with. A helpful tip would be to sell some of the more pricy players for that teams so you get more money overall.

Step 3: Once you have found a team in which you want to move to using the 'Find Jobs' option, apply for it until you get the reply offering you the job.

Step 4: Accept the offer, it will take a few minutes to load but once you are on the career mode home page with your new team, you will see that your transfer budget for your previous team has moved over to your new team!

I want to apologise for this poorly written tutorial, I'm in a rush to write this up! Anyway I'm not sure if this is already known by many gamers or not but I'll just leave this simple glitch here.

Top Bottom
Login
Register