• Start date
  • Views 60,167
Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all, i have just learnt through my uncle at ea how to do thee dreaded duplication hack, also there is a coin generator hack and a unlimited gold pack glitch.

Now i know many of you will think this is a scam, WELL I CAN TELL YOU NOW IT IS NOT! there are two ways of doing the duplication glitch now the quickest one is where you join my xbox live party on xbox and hand over your ea details so that i can decript and then re write the codes for players now i invite you in to my party so you can record me and send it to ea if i am a hacker however i do ask one tthing once i have dont it i beg you not to pt the video of all your duplicated players on youtube for it to get blocked. another way is if you just hand me over your player for a swap and then you get three in return and i just do it that way with you in party. this glitch is free because it does not take me long to do it.

however, the Coin generator glitch and unlimited gold packs does come at a fee of microsoft points.

My GT is : xCookiiee v3 you can add me as friend and i will do it you can at least try and see me prove it. thankyou all.

Either your a class 1 tool, Or just retarded, Who would fall for such a blatant scam, your asking for M$ points to rip people off,

J

jm10000

Reaction score
Sin$
EAfutSoftware thanks for duplicating my 88 vidic man, very much appreciated

Hey all, i have just learnt through my uncle at ea how to do thee dreaded duplication hack, also there is a coin generator hack and a unlimited gold pack glitch.

Now i know many of you will think this is a scam, WELL I CAN TELL YOU NOW IT IS NOT! there are two ways of doing the duplication glitch now the quickest one is where you join my xbox live party on xbox and hand over your ea details so that i can decript and then re write the codes for players now i invite you in to my party so you can record me and send it to ea if i am a hacker however i do ask one tthing once i have dont it i beg you not to pt the video of all your duplicated players on youtube for it to get blocked. another way is if you just hand me over your player for a swap and then you get three in return and i just do it that way with you in party. this glitch is free because it does not take me long to do it.

however, the Coin generator glitch and unlimited gold packs does come at a fee of microsoft points.

My GT is : xCookiiee v3 you can add me as friend and i will do it you can at least try and see me prove it. thankyou all.
cheers for duplicating my 88 vidic man, very much appreciated

E

EAfutSoftware

Reaction score
Sin$
No its your loss because now you won't get those MSP you desperately needed to scam people for.
no its not though i will play you write now on on xbox and you will see that my worst player is steven gerrard your just one of those people who cant take it because my team is better than urs and im just helping others. so shut up and stop commenting mate you dont believe me fair enough, no-one really cares ive said ill prove it to people before they do anything.

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$

haha, You then make a duplicate account to sell it to us some more, I am nearly convinced, If i give you my RVP, Vidic Nasri and Fabregas will you duplicate them 15 times and give them back to me,

But do you need my log in info first?

See how this could sound like a scam??

E

EAfutSoftware

Reaction score
Sin$

anytime mate, finally someone who can see that the glitch is real!

E

EAfutSoftware

Reaction score
Sin$
haha, You then make a duplicate account to sell it to us some more, I am nearly convinced, If i give you my RVP, Vidic Nasri and Fabregas will you duplicate them 15 times and give them back to me,

But do you need my log in info first?

See how this could sound like a scam??
yes mate i do but when its not it just annoys me how you jump to conclusions and no i havent made i duplicate account at all to be honest mate i dont see why i should help you out when you have done nothing but have a go at me!

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
no its not though i will play you write now on on xbox and you will see that my worst player is steven gerrard your just one of those people who cant take it because my team is better than urs and im just helping others. so shut up and stop commenting mate you dont believe me fair enough, no-one really cares ive said ill prove it to people before they do anything.

dude it works, he just done it for me

No proof,No video,nothing to support you are legit except one guy who is also a newcomer to Se7ensins and just as a wild guess,its probably you on another account.

My team rating is 84 and 100% chemistry with great subs my team is good enough for me and good enough to beat the several boasters who go on about there teams just like you do.

Pffft jelous of you get real kid its a virtual game with virtual cards,sounds to me like you life evolves around FUT.

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
yes mate i do but when its not it just annoys me how you jump to conclusions and no i havent made i duplicate account at all to be honest mate i dont see why i should help you out when you have done nothing but have a go at me!

In all honesty i do not wish to be involved in a scam, So i am glad your not willing to help me out of me losing my players, Like all things, If you are able to show proof, Then we might beleive you, However it would have to be very good proof.

E

EAfutSoftware

Reaction score
Sin$
No proof,No video,nothing to support you are legit except one guy who is also a newcomer to Se7ensins and just as a wild guess,its probably you on another account.

My team rating is 84 and 100% chemistry with great subs my team is good enough for me and good enough to beat the several boasters who go on about there teams just like you do.

Pffft jelous of you get real kid its a virtual game with virtual cards,sounds to me like you life evolves around FUT.
im the one with 3 95 messi's so im gunna ask you who is having more fun and the fact that you have got an 84 rated team without cheating no that shows that your life revolves around fifa mate.

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
im the one with 3 95 messi's so im gunna ask you who is having more fun and the fact that you have got an 84 rated team without cheating no that shows that your life revolves around fifa mate.

Prove you have 3 95 Messi's.

Surely you would have 3 TOTY Ronaldo's instead?

E

EAfutSoftware

Reaction score
Sin$
In all honesty i do not wish to be involved in a scam, So i am glad your not willing to help me out of me losing my players, Like all things, If you are able to show proof, Then we might beleive you, However it would have to be very good proof.
PLay me my team is the proof!

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$

It shows i am working class, have a job,a life and can afford MSP and other luxuries that you cannot that is why you scam people.

Oh and stop calling me ''mate'' because i am not your mate at all.

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
PLay me my team is the proof!

there is no need to play, Post the link to your team here, or take pics of the players you have "multiple of" and we can then beleive it, But if you can put your 7's username as proof it would be handy.

E

EAfutSoftware

Reaction score
Sin$
It shows i am working class, have a job,a life and can afford MSP and other luxuries that you cannot that is why you scam people.

Oh and stop calling me ''mate'' because i am not your mate at all.
wow that is deep so now run along we get that ur a weirdow who is trying to help everyone else get a worse team mate :smile:

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow that is deep so now run along we get that ur a weirdow who is trying to help everyone else get a worse team mate :smile:

Made no sense at all obviously had no comeback. But i shall continue to watch your failed posts to other members it's ammusing :lol:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register