• Thread starter Konrad0110
  • Start date
  • Views 436
K

Konrad0110

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking of getting a jailbroken ps3 but before i do i have a few questions

1. If i get banned is there a way to unban and do i have to pay to unban?

2. When a new update is released do i just update through the console or do i have to do it in a similar way as a xbox?

3. Whats the average price for a Jb ps3 (Smallest HDD possible)?

4. Can u upgrade the HDD?

Scorsese

Scorsese

Best Director
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking of getting a jailbroken ps3 but before i do i have a few questions

1. If i get banned is there a way to unban and do i have to pay to unban?

2. When a new update is released do i just update through the console or do i have to do it in a similar way as a xbox?

3. Whats the average price for a Jb ps3 (Smallest HDD possible)?

4. Can u upgrade the HDD?
1. You can get a new Console ID which does get you back online but they do cost.

2. With a new update you either get a spoof so you can trick your PS3 into thinking it's on that Firmware, or get a CFW for that Firmware.

3. They vary from £150-£250 depending on what CFW they're on, I suggest you get a 3.55 PS3 from ebay for £80 and jailbreak it yourself.

4. You can upgrade the HDD from my understanding.

K

Konrad0110

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. You can get a new Console ID which does get you back online but they do cost.

2. With a new update you either get a spoof so you can trick your PS3 into thinking it's on that Firmware, or get a CFW for that Firmware.

3. They vary from £150-£250 depending on what CFW they're on, I suggest you get a 3.55 PS3 from ebay for £80 and jailbreak it yourself.

4. You can upgrade the HDD from my understanding.

How much does a new console id cost?

Top Bottom
Login
Register