• Thread starter FederalGOKU
  • Start date
  • Views 8,496
FederalGOKU

FederalGOKU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins here i bring u some Forza 2 mods ive been working on recently....got bored and decided to jump back into it for a bit....its still a work in progress and just basically been screwing around.....please download and enjoy thanks :smile: JTAG/RGH only!!!

info:
(removed2020) ai dont move (got this from someone a while ago cant remember who)
all races 1 lap
all cars lowered
all cars can be lowered to 0
any car can be used in any race. except issues with r1 r2 etc classes
IN PROGRESS---manufacturer wheels can be purchased, only some for now
i think this is it lol thanks again and enjoy

4/7/16- All cars have paint option in menu(livery dowsnt remove on cars with paint jobs already)
4/8/16- Mods are now TU4 patched!! so DLC works
4/12/16- Most Hondas have rb26 swap from Gtr Nur :smile:
4/18/20- UPDATE 4 years later...added more swaps etc. and AI is back to normal

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tp3qc1uh3j54fzu/FederalGOKU_Tu4Patched_FM2_Mods.rar/file

Last edited:
JYSB59

JYSB59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will you be updating FH2 to latest TU?
xextool, all 3 default.xex, last update xexp, in xextool patch default.xex's with xexp's of the update, place media.zip in root of game and extract the content of the zip in media folder of the game

Last edited:
FederalGOKU

FederalGOKU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will you be updating FH2 to latest TU?
to be honest i probably wont...i deleted forza horizon 2 from my HDD months ago and ever since i havent done anything to it...but u can do what JYSB59 said :smile:

Antrax

Antrax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xextool, all 3 default.xex, last update xexp, in xextool patch default.xex's with xexp's of the update, place media.zip in root of game and extract the content of the zip in root

to be honest i probably wont...i deleted forza horizon 2 from my HDD months ago and ever since i havent done anything to it...but u can do what JYSB59 said :smile:
How do I extract the media.zip? I keep getting this..
3791ae21da2cf0228b071abb430ca221.png

Last edited:
FederalGOKU

FederalGOKU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE!!!!
4/12/16- Most Hondas have rb26 swap from Gtr Nur :smile: NOTE:confused:ome cars like civic vti 94 may freeze console idk why yet...

Maffuu

Maffuu

Free hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely a problem with the copy of the game you got
the copy works fine, i launched it before i installed to eliminate that from any possible problems i later incurred; such as now.

Maffuu

Maffuu

Free hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely a problem with the copy of the game you got
can you offer any more help i have just reinstalled the game again and run it with no problems and then as soon as i unpack the rars and insert the replacement files and repack with winrar and launch game i get the same disk unreadable error

ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I'm using my own mods, but with your media.zip and default.xex as I couldn't get it to work.

FederalGOKU

FederalGOKU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated with new lin as of today..extra stuff has been added as well

Top Bottom
Login
Register