Solved FATAL CRASH INTERCEPT!!! PLEASE HELP

• Thread starter CullenStone
  • Start date
  • Views 482
C

CullenStone

Reaction score
Sin$
so i had just got my rgh and i got a 1 day trial from my friend for XBLGhosts and i put it as a plugin and it is in the root of my hdd. Whenever i bootup my Jtag(RGH) it gives me the "you have been connected with XBLGhosts" and then gives me the amount of time i have left. Then it says ive been connected again, following with a black screen saying fatal crash intercepted and i cannot login to any account without it saying that.
Please skype me if you can help me out-ImStone7
keep in mind i have live.block and live.strong dissabled

XenonFX

XenonFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Live block blocks xbl so if your trying to go on xbox live disable the plugin. Turn n your xbox and when you see the boot anamation eject. This will not load the launch.ini. The go on dashlaunch and disable it.

X

xlX Skate Xlx

Reaction score
Sin$
so i am having a similar problem. i have xbl's as well however i have diabled live block and it does nothing. i crrently have my kv flashed into my nand. should i have it in just the hdd instead? if not what are the other aternatives for installing offline files? i have tried multiple however xblse is the only one that seems to take effect after setup in dash launch (after restart) if you have anything that may help even something you think i might of checked please comment any help is appreciated. thanks!

Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
WOAH BRO YOUR THE BEST!!!
Just to make sure you have everything right this is how everything should look.
4d40d9e75d1dd609dec332d6554d4bd4.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register