What's new

Farcry 4 - PreLoad (early play) ?

R

R3DY246

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm in the UK, and it doesn't come out here until 21st november, but other countries get it on the 18th, I saw the preload came out for steam, but is there anyway to make steam think I'm in a country where it comes out on the 18th ?

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I have it already :wink: it is so much fun :smile: I used CyberGhost to use it early.

A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd let you know how it was but apparently i cant even play it yet. what garbage from ubi-crap again. the game wont even load for me and i'm way above specs.

Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be able to use a VPN but I think it's against the steam ToS so don't be surprised if you get banned or something.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Answered above.

By vpn but there's small chance of ban.

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it just give you black screen with not responding when you try and start it?
I'd let you know how it was but apparently i cant even play it yet. what garbage from ubi-crap again. the game wont even load for me and i'm way above specs.

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What settings are you guys running the game at? I'm running it on Nvidia settings at 1080p, but when I try to run it at 4k....it's like a slideshow. I can't believe three GTX 780s can't run it at a decent framerate at 4k on high settings...

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
What settings are you guys running the game at? I'm running it on Nvidia settings at 1080p, but when I try to run it at 4k....it's like a slideshow. I can't believe three GTX 780s can't run it at a decent framerate at 4k on high settings...
I'm playing it on a laptop with a geoforce 860 and I can run it with everything on ultra, only skips a tiny amount when I'm driving at top speed, but its hardly noticeable.

A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it just give you black screen with not responding when you try and start it?

It had to do with USB driver incompatibility I'm now running just fine but its giving me mouse issues now. Just using a 360 controller for the moment.

Running everything on high setting in 1080p with my gtx 980 getting around 130fps in game play and like 170 in cut/movie scenes.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
It had to do with USB driver incompatibility I'm now running just fine but its giving me mouse issues now. Just using a 360 controller for the moment.

Running everything on high setting in 1080p with my gtx 980 getting around 130fps in game play and like 170 in cut/movie scenes.
Yah I had the same issue on my laptop, I just had to go to device manager, HID, and disable the game controllers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register