0x420
Reaction score
Sin$
Fallout Shelter Modded Saves

I created this thread to make a collection of modified Fallout Shelter saves
Feel free to upload yours

Installation

1.Download any file browser like root browser
2.Navigate to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.bethsoft.falloutshelter/files
3.Change the name of vault1.sav to vault2.sav if you want to keep your previous vault
4.Copy vault1.sav (the file you downloaded) and put it to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.bethsoft.falloutshelter/files
5.Start the game and enjoy :wink:

750 lunchboxes & Mr. Handys , 105 residentials , everything unlocked , alot of weapons and outfits
[Click here to view this link]
Viruscheck
7000 lunchboxes & Mr. Handys , 118 residentials , everything unlocked , alot of weapons and outfits
Viruscheck
7000 lunchboxes & Mr. Handys , 118 residentials , everything unlocked , alot of weapons and outfits , 1000000 bottlecaps , max resources (energy , water , food)
Viruscheck
7000 lunchboxes & Mr. Handys , 122 residentials , everything unlocked , alot of weapons and outfits , 2 billion bottlecaps , max resources (energy , water , food)
Viruscheck

I'm going to add new ones in the future​

Last edited:
Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Fallout Shelter Modded Saves

I created this thread to make a collection of modified Fallout Shelter saves
Feel free to upload yours

Installation

1.Download any file browser like root browser
2.Navigate to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.bethsoft.falloutshelter/files
3.Change the name of vault1.sav to vault2.sav if you want to keep your previous vault
4.Copy vault1.sav (the file you downloaded) and put it to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.bethsoft.falloutshelter/files
5.Start the game and enjoy :wink:

Savegame N°1
750 lunchboxes & Mr. Handys , 105 residentials , everything unlocked , alot of weapons and outfits
Viruscheck

I'm going to add new ones in the future
Nice idea although the game is unplayable on most devices at the moment

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the point of this? One person can just upload a modded save that has like 10,000 lunch boxes or like 1 million, no need to make a mega thread.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the point of this? One person can just upload a modded save that has like 10,000 lunch boxes or like 1 million, no need to make a mega thread.
Not everyone likes having that, maybe they just want a save that's a little further than they were

Ephemera

Ephemera

This is my part nobody else speak
Reaction score
Sin$
I just use Lucky Patcher.....works and it's not a preset save.

Top Bottom
Login
Register