• Thread starter Sara Jay
  • Start date
  • Views 6,904
Sara Jay

Sara Jay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a mod on the Xbox one to change your characters gender mid game. Someone told me cheat room can do it but im not sure it can.

Topo555

Topo555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a mod on the Xbox one to change your characters gender mid game. Someone told me cheat room can do it but im not sure it can.
Cheat room won't do that.
None of the appearance changing mods I've tried have this feature and I don't think it would be possible since you can't even change your gender when you leave 111. You could start over and use cheats to get back your progress, although that's a bit of a pain in the arse if you just want to change something so small.

Upvote 0
Sara Jay

Sara Jay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheat room won't do that.
None of the appearance changing mods I've tried have this feature and I don't think it would be possible since you can't even change your gender when you leave 111. You could start over and use cheats to get back your progress, although that's a bit of a pain in the arse if you just want to change something so small.
do you know a mod that can spawn more enemies on xbox? instead of 6 raiders spawning in a area like 20 will spawn with the mod

Upvote 0
jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
do you know a mod that can spawn more enemies on xbox? instead of 6 raiders spawning in a area like 20 will spawn with the mod
This mod adds Raider spawns specifically, but only to certain locations. Most other mods that change spawn rates change scripts and that always requires a script extender, which consoles can't use. You'd have to get mods like the one I linked that manually add spawns to certain locations.

Only mods I could find that allow you to change genders require console commands. One uses a bat command to run a script that changes the character's gender. You could probably do it with file/hex editing, but I haven't messed with that since the Xbox 360, so I don't even know if it's possible on the Xbox One.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register