Discussion Fallout 4 Merchandise

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, who here has got some fallout 4 merchandise? There is lots of it about and I've seen a couple people with some cool toys and whatnot.

I'm just curious as to what you've got in relation to the game!

I just got myself a Nuka Cola keyring and it's great! Albeit a little big :smile:

jSxd7zW.jpg

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the crap quality/background stuff
All this stuff comes from the Fallout 4 lootcrate, I have 2 of them so I opened one.
JxgqcDk.jpg
(Featureing a storm-trooper lmfao.
CuJoMyl.jpg

Really nice set of pins.
z0cCc5q.jpg

Flag on my wall, covers like half of the wall. (small room)

More stuff came in the lootcrate, but I haven't opened them, it was a small plush of dogmeat, messenger bag and a hoodie that has "Vault 111" on it.
QjX67Ti.jpg

And my favorite, this stuff didn't come from the Lootcrate. Target was running a promotion. I only got like around 3, my friend got 2 whole cases of them..

Harry

Harry

Dope
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the crap quality/background stuff
All this stuff comes from the Fallout 4 lootcrate, I have 2 of them so I opened one.
JxgqcDk.jpg
(Featureing a storm-trooper lmfao.
CuJoMyl.jpg

Really nice set of pins.
z0cCc5q.jpg

Flag on my wall, covers like half of the wall. (small room)

More stuff came in the lootcrate, but I haven't opened them, it was a small plush of dogmeat, messenger bag and a hoodie that has "Vault 111" on it.
QjX67Ti.jpg

And my favorite, this stuff didn't come from the Lootcrate. Target was running a promotion. I only got like around 3, my friend got 2 whole cases of them..

No way! I love the coasters, I may have to invest. I would of loved some of those bottles, look so authentic. What flavor drink are they?

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No way! I love the coasters, I may have to invest. I would of loved some of those bottles, look so authentic. What flavor drink are they?
Berry Lemonade soda, after the sale of the Nuka-cola Quantum, Jones Soda made that one of their flavors, it should me in a local supermarket, it takes so damn good.
The coasters are nice too, I have them sitting behind my TV(Which is where the box is pictures, I can take a picture of all of those if you want me too.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Berry Lemonade soda, after the sale of the Nuka-cola Quantum, Jones Soda made that one of their flavors, it should me in a local supermarket, it takes so damn good.
The coasters are nice too, I have them sitting behind my TV(Which is where the box is pictures, I can take a picture of all of those if you want me too.

I don't think I would get them here in the UK :frown:

That would be awesome if you could :biggrin:

Master

Master

Magnanimous
10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
The Nuka Cola Quantum looks awesome! What does it taste like and where can I purchase them routinely?

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The Nuka Cola Quantum looks awesome! What does it taste like and where can I purchase them routinely?
You can't purchase the Nuka Cola Quatumn anymore, but you can get the flavor "Berry-limeaid" from any store, its by Jones Soda.

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't purchase the Nuka Cola Quatumn anymore, but you can get the flavor "Berry-limeaid" from any store, its by Jones Soda.

I went to comic-con here in Indiana and this booth had 12 they were selling back in April-May. You might not be able to get them officially anymore, but certain places still sell them.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I went to comic-con here in Indiana and this booth had 12 they were selling back in June. You might not be able to get them officially anymore, but certain places still sell them.
Well yea, thats what I tried to imply.

Master

Master

Magnanimous
10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
This is sad. The main reason why I want to obtain these drinks is just to purely display it in my room. It is really cool to have. I would probably put LEDs on the bottom to imitate the glow like it is in the game.

DatEnglishRose

DatEnglishRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Midnight release mask and shirt
FO4 Collectors edition
VDSG Collectors edition
FO:NV sign
Great war poster
Female lone wanderer pop vinyl
Charisma bobblehead -preorder bonus
Repair bobblehead -car mascot :biggrin:
FO3 dog tags
And last but not least, the comfiest hoodie ever, Vault111 angle hoodie

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, who here has got some fallout 4 merchandise? T
I have the Pip-Boy Edition of Fallout 4, two Jones Soda Nuka Cola Quantum bottles, an Intelligence bobblehead, and an Unarmed Combat bobblehead.
but you can get the flavor "Berry-limeaid" from any store, its by Jones Soda.
Jones did not make Berry Lemonade one of its flavors after the sale of Nuka Cola Quantum because it had been around for years before. Berry Lemonade was being made by Jones years before Fallout 4 came out. First time I ever had a Berry Lemonade Jones Soda was back in 2008 or possibly even earlier. Back then, Jones even sold it in 16oz cans in some areas.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the Pip-Boy Edition of Fallout 4, two Jones Soda Nuka Cola Quantum bottles, an Intelligence bobblehead, and an Unarmed Combat bobblehead.

Jones did not make Berry Lemonade one of its flavors after the sale of Nuka Cola Quantum because it had been around for years before. Berry Lemonade was being made by Jones years before Fallout 4 came out. First time I ever had a Berry Lemonade Jones Soda was back in 2008 or possibly even earlier. Back then, Jones even sold it in 16oz cans in some areas.
Ah did not know that, I just noticed it I guess because I was looking for the Quantum.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

That's so cool to have the pip-boy edition of the game, I wish I had bought but but I never got round to purchasing it :frown:

The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
I got these:
FO3 Collector's set w/Lunch Box
FO4 Collector's set w/Nuka Girl Poster
BoS Logo Car Decal
Nuka Cola Beanie and Shirt.

Top Bottom
Login