• Thread starter Dazee
  • Start date
  • Views 2,297
NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hate myself for watching that, now i cant play anything till it releases because everything is now inferior.

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I need to upgrade my rig a bit. Also might get it on Xbox One as well.

Goat Eyes

Goat Eyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was excited for Witcher 3, for ARK, but now Fo4 has been announced I feel like I might explode. Words cannot describe how much I love this game series!

X

xTacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Brb while I go do every possible quest and achievement hunt fallout 3 and new vegas

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Brb while I go do every possible quest and achievement hunt fallout 3 and new vegas
Haha, I played Fallout 3 yesterday to get the last achievement, but the game made me depressed. I had to switch it off.:speechless: 
Release Date Predictions?

X

xTacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing the game will be released on December 31st 2015.
x3dWIm0.png

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing the game will be released on December 31st 2015.
x3dWIm0.png

Are you that gullible? Since when has any game, besides ps1-era games, came out on 12/31?

I'd be shocked if this game sucked. Every game other than the drag racing games they've made have been gold. Thousands of hours of my life have never been more well-spent.

Mr RollaBlunt

Mr RollaBlunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Pre-order Fallout 4 and get 20% off your next purchase on the Bethesda Store! (A 20% off code will be emailed to you after purchase. 20% off excludes games, pre-sale, deposit and sale items. Codes expire October 31, 2015.)"
http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout/fallout-4.html

Not sure if this had any significance on the actually release date and not even sure they have this up on their page anymore, but maybe I can't see it since I'm on mobile. I posted this a few days ago on the homepage discussion.

X

xTacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M
Not sure if you're joking or just not aware of the 12/31/xxxx placeholder date.
I wasn't aware of the placeholder date. I wasn't sure that's why I guessed. 
Are you that gullible? Since when has any game, besides ps1-era games, came out on 12/31?

I'd be shocked if this game sucked. Every game other than the drag racing games they've made have been gold. Thousands of hours of my life have never been more well-spent.
Like I said, I wasn't sure that's why I said I guessed.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
I wasn't aware of the placeholder date. I wasn't sure that's why I guessed. 

Like I said, I wasn't sure that's why I said I guessed.
Ah, okay. Most sites (Amazon, GameStop, etc.) just put 12/31 and the year it's suppose to release as a place holder date and then change it once it has an official release date.

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
November 10. Holy ****. What can I do to make time go by fast? This game looks so ****ing awesome! I'm going to get the pip-boy edition and wear that **** everywhere lol!

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
November 10. Holy ****. What can I do to make time go by fast? This game looks so ****ing awesome! I'm going to get the pip-boy edition and wear that **** everywhere lol!
They did say they have been working on it since the launch of fallout 3, that's plenty of time to develop what they've made. Hopefully the game delivers the level of quality that was shown at E3!

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I can wait til November tenth, it will be the best birthday ever! (excluding my 18th)
Whenever the make the "collector's edition," or whatever its called pre-orderable I'm going get it.
The press conference was the awesome!!!

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm more of an Elder Scrolls type of person, but Fallout 4 looks super amazing and I'm definitely looking forward to it. I really like what they're doing with the Pipboy and the Smartphone, that's really cool!

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully its leaked a month early, that would make me and my pc soooooo happy.

But seriously, I'll probably end up getting the pip boy version anyway lol.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty pumped for it.

I missed the part about building structures, was that just in game, or in a special mode?

Top Bottom
Login
Register