• Start date
  • Views 616
Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fable Legends is an Nvidia Gameworks game. So just remember that.

Some reason no 1440p benchmarks.

Once again DX12 is in its infancy so we will see more games even getting better boosts on AMD cards in the future but keeps up the trends Nvidia cards failing down.

The 390 wins performance per dollar crown once again beating the 980

AMD-Perf1.png

AMD-Perf2.png

But there was 720p benchmarks for Fury vs 980ti
FableLegends.png

Source : http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/2...o-head-to-head-in-latest-directx-12-benchmark

When we get benchmarks with Fcats it will be nice to see if its similar to Ashes where the 290X even beat the 980ti.

This was one of the games Nvidia lied about having Async compute on in their jewtube channel

Last edited:
DrZepto

DrZepto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Strange how AMD still manages to beat the 980 in an NVidia game. But I still won't change to AMD because I've had awful customer service from them in the past where they ended up blaming me for a faulty card.

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Might end up swapping out the ol 970 for a 390x if this keeps up.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Strange how AMD still manages to beat the 980 in an NVidia game. But I still won't change to AMD because I've had awful customer service from them in the past where they ended up blaming me for a faulty card.
They are using a reference 980, anybody who's smart will get a non-reference design.

DrZepto

DrZepto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are using a reference 980, anybody who's smart will get a non-reference design.
True but not always does overclocking/non-ref cards get that much of a performance gain. All about luck and the setup I suppose

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
True but not always does overclocking/non-ref cards get that much of a performance gain. All about luck and the setup I suppose
Non-reference design cards come factory overclocked and provide a performance gain. Overclocking also guarantees a performance gain and having a non-reference design card will allow you to overclock further.

DrZepto

DrZepto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Non-reference design cards come factory overclocked and provide a performance gain. Overclocking also guarantees a performance gain and having a non-reference design card will allow you to overclock further.
Yeah sorry I was getting confused with CPU overclocking because that normally is luck.

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You would still win with the 390 over the 980 they both gain similar from OCing.

ImBusyGaming

ImBusyGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
WOW! The 390 beating the 980ti? That's actually quite something considering it costs like $300 more here in australia!

Top Bottom
Login
Register