• Start date
  • Views 76,363
hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
( THIS IS FOR XBOX 360 ONLY ! )​
Hi , Since there was a release of Fable 3 Last week i decided to make a thread on how to mod Fable 3 just follow the steps and no problems should occur :wink: -

And please NO FLAMING ! Im here to help the community that is all :smile:
Anyways here is how you go about it

Clear your cache, refuse the Xbox LIVE Update, create a game save, edit the save, update the game and play. It simply won't work if you modify the game save AFTER the patch, it must be done BEFORE. < Suggested By Duck

If you just want a game save then here > http://www.mediafire.com/download/kuuwr2mj5xc8duu/Hero000

Note : If your using this save you will need 3 Free DLC thats available on dashboard

• Get a usb and configure it to your console
  • Hit your guide button and head over to System settings/Memory/Hardrive/Games/Fable III
  • Move your saved game to your USB
  • Extract game save folder to desktop - thats the 0000001 folder and its contents ( Look for a file named - Hero000).
  • Open Horizon / Modio and drag in the Hero000 file.
  • Hit contents tab.
  • Extract a file named herosave.bin to your desktop
  • Open the Fable 3 Save Editor and open your herosave.bin that you extracted to your desktop
  • Click the button at the top in the middle - lots of seals money and health.
  • Save the file and close the editor.
  • Now open Horizon / Modio back up again and go back to the content part which you should have already open right click on the herosave.bin and click replace and choose the file herosave.bin that you just modded which is on your desktop.
  • It shall ask you do you want to over right the herosave.bin click yes.
  • Click save on the tabs (NOTE: An error will appear on horizon not sure about modio saying contains illegal characters', dont worry, I think its cos of the III in Fable III.
  • Click Ok the error and it will rehash and resign the file.
  • Exit Horizon / Modio
  • Replace the save on your 360 with the one you just modded.
You should have roughly aroound 2000 guild seals and 50,000,000 gold.
Happy Modding :wink: Hope i helped if any problems let me know download links below

- Fable III Save Editor - https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0nb0cztl03tyqp/Fable 3 Mod Tool.rar < Fixed !

Note is says the .exe is a virus but ive used this program and it worked perfectly - I dont have bit offender to remove the small file causing the problem but trust me its fine

- Virus Scan - http://scanurl.net/?u=http://www.mediafire.com/?26m8v9hkuucxo&uesb=Check This URL#results

- Horizon - http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/
- Modio - http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

Ps i do not take credit for creating this program ! And i cannot leave credit to the creator since i dont know who it is ?

Last edited:
Markyce

Markyce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time i download this my avg virus protection said that its a virus when i try to open it from winrar,and a caution sign comes up in small box! Please help its sais somthing about trojan horse fake... IDK

The J3P

JavanP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't work for me, as in the app wouldn't open at all saying I didn't have privileges.

Edit: That's including open as admin.

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Guy's save is not a virus i do not know why but it just say's it is. I have ran it with my avg off, turned avg on scanned it and it was clean.

hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time i download this my avg virus protection said that its a virus when i try to open it from winrar,and a caution sign comes up in small box! Please help its sais somthing about trojan horse fake... IDK

Wouldn't work for me, as in the app wouldn't open at all saying I didn't have privileges.

Guy's save is not a virus i do not know why but it just say's it is. I have ran it with my avg off, turned avg on scanned it and it was clean.

Im fixing link now as i said this is not my link but i will re upload the program now :smile:

hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

http://www.mediafire.com/?26m8v9hkuucxo

Cpt Putang

Cpt Putang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this have to be done pre-update or can it be also done after installing the update patch ?

i gave it a quick go with the patch already applied, and it keeps giving save game corrupt :confused:

hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this have to be done pre-update or can it be also done after installing the update patch ?

i gave it a quick go with the patch already applied, and it keeps giving save game corrupt :confused:

Give it a try by putting it back onto your computer and rehash and resign it twice :smile: it worked for me no problem if you want i can upload a save game with it already complete ? and you will be the king and have nearly every house and business bought plus lots of coins and good deeds straight through the whole game ?

Cpt Putang

Cpt Putang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally i'm not interested in the gamesave. Others might want it though. :smile:

Will give this another attempt shortly. :smile:

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$

Clear your cache, refuse the Xbox LIVE Update, create a game save, edit the save, update the game and play. It simply won't work if you modify the game save AFTER the patch, it must be done BEFORE.

hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, MediaFire has blocked them as dangerous files.

Its an error to do with the program due to spelling in the program as in the coding , works perfectly fine and yes im aware it mentions its a virus but its not .. , If you ever host boot and you use a program called Cain it says the same thing but its not a virus

Syrus Snow

Syrus Snow

SnoW Is Here...
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i get the save? iv done this a diff way several times and beat the game then my save corrupts so i would like to just skip to end ^^ if need be pm me a private link?

Vavali

Vavali

••••••
Reaction score
Sin$
Its an error to do with the program due to spelling in the program as in the coding , works perfectly fine and yes im aware it mentions its a virus but its not .. , If you ever host boot and you use a program called Cain it says the same thing but its not a virus
I think the point is that we aren't able to download it. Can someone upload it again somewhere?

E

Edddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just downloaded this and never got the TU, any help?

Edit - I must of updated it and forgot, Working now.

Last edited:
E

Edddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Done this twice both times its killed y save once half way thur, now it wont even load.

Top Bottom
Login
Register