Extinction Usb Mod (Local Solo Only!) (360 ONLY)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction' started by chiicken, Dec 20, 2013 with 4 replies and 2,560 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiicken

chiicken Newbie

Hello guys Im Half new to Se7ensins but i wanna show you guys my Usb Mod Editor for Call of duty ghosts Extinction on the Xbox 360.

What you will need to do is download Usb xtaf
    (Usb xtaf Link) http://digiex.net/downloads/downloa...ge-explorer-xplorer-usbxtaf-v44-download.html

Then Download ExtinctionUsbEditor
    (Editor Link) -removed-

Then you will need to go onto your Xbox memory find your profile and put it on a Usb.

Come back onto your computer , Open Usb xtaf & Find your profile ID.

After you find that Right click your profile & Export it to your desktop or anyway you find fast to get it.

Open up ExtinctionUsbEditor and then Choose what you want to enable e.g Godmode , Super jump

After you have chosen what you want Click "Save" and then Click "Save To Profile"
    After that Take your usb out and go back onto your xbox and put your profile back into you memory then go on to Call of duty Ghosts Extinction On Local play start it and Tada! you have the the hacks you chose on!

Enjoy - chiicken
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
  2. Mr Crunch

Mr Crunch Super Nice Guy

virus scan?
  3. FlowLikeTroy

FlowLikeTroy Enthusiast

i wouldn't trust it i downloaded it to scan it and my anti virus/ malware scanner went nuts, but i don't know for sure.
  4. Advent

Advent Phantom Initiate Premium

That basically answered your question.
  5. Victory

Victory Apple Enthusiast Diet Moderators

Please provide a virus scan when posting download links.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.