• Start date
  • Views 189
E

ESM_ECLiiPSE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone,
Whenever I play GTA online on my rgh, it freezes constantly at different intervals. I have installed disc 1 to my main hard drive and placed the contents of disc 2 on an external hard drive. I've tried running it from the external HDD; it freezes. Same goes for running it off the disc; freezes. The purge mod menu is run as a plugin on dashlaunch for anyone wondering. Could someone help me with this as my stealth time runs out soon?

xK1LLA KONGx

xK1LLA KONGx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone,
Whenever I play GTA online on my rgh, it freezes constantly at different intervals. I have installed disc 1 to my main hard drive and placed the contents of disc 2 on an external hard drive. I've tried running it from the external HDD; it freezes. Same goes for running it off the disc; freezes. The purge mod menu is run as a plugin on dashlaunch for anyone wondering. Could someone help me with this as my stealth time runs out soon?

99% The mod menu, one of the options just can't run smoothly enough i'm guessing and causes it to run into a problem and freezes try a different menu and i'm sure you will not run into the problem anymore!

Upvote 0
E

ESM_ECLiiPSE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
99% The mod menu, one of the options just can't run smoothly enough i'm guessing and causes it to run into a problem and freezes try a different menu and i'm sure you will not run into the problem anymore!
I'm testing a new mod menu now, will post again on this thread if it freezes

Upvote 0
E

ESM_ECLiiPSE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds good!, Try out the ****ers menu it's very good for TU24 if that's still the latest TU for GTA which I doubt it is Lol..
On TU25 with the enforcer menu and everything is going well, that game is less glitchy and jittery than before. Thanks for the help! 
Hang on, its frozen again when I exited los santos customs, im still doing the tutorial

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register