• Thread starter Wezz
  • Start date
  • Views 42,487
Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not agree with any one copy and pasting my work it took me time to put this together if you are going to use it quote the forum post in a link do not copy and paste thanks .

Steps:

1. Purchase teleportation grenades from the wall,

YN5XKZx.jpg

and use one to teleport inside of the lawn mower's cave as it is going back in or as it's coming out

Tqt79cM.png

And turn on the generator that's inside,

hX0CAdz.png

this causes the grenade selling machine to alter slightly.

2. Build the fishing rod

a. Dispose weapons in the weapon disposal machine next to the HBRa3 and a hand will give you a bottle, followed by a reel,

B1PlzaP.png

line,

fv2ITtT.png

and hook ,

WPnRGW0.png

for each weapon you give it.

b. A fishing Rod can be found the spawn next to the med bay, tied to a railing.

Add the parts to it one by one as they are acquired.

2z9yzH2.png

c. You can now go fishing for 100 credits, items that can be caught are credits, a fish, and a shovel

3. Obtain the first key tablet

a. Throw a teleportation grenade into the grenade machine,

This will toggle the dispenser to move to the left, allowing grenades to land in a new area of the board. The dispenser will now be flashing between icons of the different grenades. Distraction drone, nano swarm, frag grenade, and exposive drone.

b. The goal is to throw a contact grenade into the machine while the dispenser is displaying the correct grenade, in a specific order. Doing so will cause one of 3 rows of red lights on the right side of the board to turn green. The order of grenade displays during which you have to throw in a contact grenade are:

Example
    Row #1
    Distraction
    Any
    Row #2
    Explosive
    Distraction
    Explosive
    Any
    Row #3
    Explosive
    Nano
    Explosive
    Distraction
    Explosive
    Normal Grenade

c. Bring the key tablet

yMVombz.png

To the vault - located above the Gun Deck before you go through the door into the armory, on your right. This will turn one of the red lights next to the vault green.

4IbI3tv.png

4. Obtain the second key tablet

a. Obtain a bottle of beer from the weapon disposal machine and pick it up to get drunk

vdiZzQJ.png

b. Go over towards the outside area with the exo suit pickup and before you go out the big door, there is a keypad much like the ones from the Outbreak easter egg used to get Kahn's keycard. Hold X on this keypad

a0Ehooq.png

and a a timer will start and a bunch of lasers will appear on the floor. Follow the laser path staying in the safe areas

v18pR6P.jpg

until you reach the teleporter.

c. Stand in the teleporter (you can't really stand in it, but just get as close as possible) until the laser despawn and the timer stops, you will now have the next key tablet.

nqd11Fb.png

d. Bring the key tablet to the vault - located above the Gun Deck before you go through the door into the armory, on your right. This will turn one of the red lights next to the vault green.

C0Z18D7.png

5. Obtain the third key tablet

a. Kill teleporting zombies

27mVpVm.jpg

to collect parts

iRAp0sq.jpg

to fix a broken teleporter located in the bio lab.

jKzAFRc.png

Hold X on the teleporter after you have the part to add it when you add a part it will turn on and back off until it has all the parts

iuFdQNJ.jpg

(each time you get a part you have to place it in the teleporter then go kill another teleporting zombie and grab the part he drops and so on , it takes about 20 parts to complete the teleporter.

b. Get a shovel from the fishing rod

CmTyt4U.jpg

c. Take the shovel through the teleporter that you was adding the parts to and hold X / square which brings you to an island,

RUlhLN8.jpg

and start holding X on the ground to dig. A box will be dug up in a random spot

2O0MiTo.jpg

containing the third key tablet.

XxOAYqh.jpg

cLR37e5.jpg

d. Bring the key tablet to the vault - located above the Gun Deck before you go through the door into the armory, on your right. This will turn one of the red lights next to the vault green.

bVkQbFH.png

1. Obtain the fourth and final key tablet

Head over to Captain DJ's Locker and hold x or square

xzO2lhH.png

then go into the moon pool room

a. Look for 2 U.F.O. type drones flying around,

t76NF8Q.jpg

FBV8F9i.jpg

One will drop a lever. Walk over where you killed the drone to pick up the lever.

T5ufPPk.png

b. Take the lever to the moon pool and put it in a little gray box on the wall next to the label "POOL 07"

siaQ1xQ.png

GRJ2vop.png

at this point it gives you the option to buy it for 100 credits, but wait Do not do this yet .

zoWhRAs.png

c. Get a fish from the fishing rod

nadnDm8.jpg

d. Go back to the moon pool and kill zombies over the glass

I1yXLON.jpg

until a shark comes,

6xehNR6.jpg

To better understand this part on how to get the shark to spawn you can check out my mad hops tutorial on how to do this located here

then pay for the power box that you just put the lever in.

zoBfOOy.png

The shark cage will drop down and you can go inside.

3b1tRGP.jpg

ZPMpbNR.jpg

e. Look around until you see the shark and hold X on it.

IBBSO2V.jpg

When you come up out of the water, your fish will be replaced with the sharks eye.

kTJlD4R.jpg

f. Go to the hanger and hold X on the eye scanner to the captain's locker,

agMfYeN.png

which will cause it to open,

pf41oof.png

and you can now pick up the fourth key tablet.

DgpAmdt.png

g. Bring the key tablet to the vault - located above the Gun Deck before you go through the door into the armory, on your right. This will turn the last red light next to the vault green.

bLKF0J4.png

2. Gain access to the control room and sink the carrier

a. Obtain a C4 packet from the weapon machine

OpZfg7U.png

b. Bring the C4 packet to the vault - located above the Gun Deck before you go through the door into the armory, on your right.

byx1gBO.png

This will end the game and give you the achievement, followed by a story cutscene.

Credit to NOAHJ for the video

The text tutorial took me a while to do getting the images and stuff just happy to help hope you all are happy with this .

Last edited:
Nacho102

Nacho102

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Message daedo tL whoever would do the Easter egg (Xbox one)

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
FULL TEXT TUTORIAL ADDED
Nice tutorial again! I'll probably be trying this soon when I have the time later. If I forget the steps I'll have to look here. :wink:

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial again! I'll probably be trying this soon when I have the time later. If I forget the steps I'll have to look here. :wink:
I am trying with my brother the board grenade part is still confusing me to f*** lol

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying with my brother the board grenade part is still confusing me to **** lol
That seems like the most confusing part really.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally finished adding the images to make it easier to understand hope you find this helpful :smile:

V

V1C1OUSGR1ND3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help, I'm at the part where I have to shoot the two drones but they won't spawn.

Nacho102

Nacho102

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just did the Easter egg with GT-CG FatalFart if anyone needs help just message me GT-Daedo tL (: 2nd time doing it

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help, I'm at the part where I have to shoot the two drones but they won't spawn.
When you hold X on the locker that's when they should spawn in the middle of the moon room , so as soon as you press X run into the moon room . if not you have to go a couple of rounds and wait for them to spawn it's only hard once the robots come man do my nut in

Last edited:
O

Otis3

Reaction score
Sin$
maybe somebody can help me.after I do the grenade game and bring the black access code to the vault door. I noticed on the right of the vault door there is no keypad to put it in so with that I don't think this easter egg can be completed for me I started over even dash boarded and went back in to see if anything changed but it has not. Can anybody help me?

Last edited:
pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have to hit the printer untill i get a Distraction drone to throw ?or do i just through frags.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have to hit the printer untill i get a Distraction drone to throw ?or do i just through frags.
Contact grenades just chuck them in with the correct order that's showing if that makes sense and telefrags to put the thing over when you have put one green light on .

So all you need is telefrags and contact grenades 
maybe somebody can help me.after I do the grenade game and bring the black access code to the vault door. I noticed on the right of the vault door there is no keypad to put it in so with that I don't think this easter egg can be completed for me I started over even dash boarded and went back in to see if anything changed but it has not. Can anybody help me?
You place the pad into the vault door once the guy has started speaking after you already hit X on it at first . so hit X then wait for the guy to say what he says and then put the pad into the vault door .

O

Otis3

Reaction score
Sin$
Contact grenades just chuck them in with the correct order that's showing if that makes sense and telefrags to put the thing over when you have put one green light on .

You place the pad into the vault door once the guy has started speaking after you already hit X on it at first . so hit X then wait for the guy to say what he says and then put the pad into the vault door

You place the pad into the vault door once the guy has started speaking after you already hit X on it at first . so hit X then wait for the guy to say what he says and then put the pad into the vault door .
thank you for getting back to me but my problem is after I press X on the vault door Malkovich will speak and then I'm supposed to go drink the beer bottle and then go hit the keypad after I'm drunk but it won't nothing happens when I hit the keypad

pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i use contact gernades when do i throw them in the hole?what are the colors corasponding to the different gernades it cycles through.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so all i need is frags and contact gernades?
Telefrags and contact nades and i just done it it's hard af man if them emz's was not in the game life would be so much better

no matter what your going to go into round 20's i ended on round 30

pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what i dont get is when do i throw the contact gernades in the hole.

Top Bottom
Login
Register