What's new

Solved evades v3 premium, daxxphenom premium or chrome x mods premium?

• Thread starter turkster55
  • Start date
  • Views 2,831
T

turkster55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
which one is the best for iv/tbogt.

im having a serious think of which one to get it, i got 50$ on my paypal and i dont want to waste 30$ on something that free versions have.

i want a premium that have atleast 15-20 new features in it thats not in public versions.

Mr ROBATORE

Mr ROBATORE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chr0m3 x MoDz 4.0
I like your signature
crying-meme-674-1.jpg

Upvote 0
DemonicHammy

DemonicHammy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive heard good things about daxxphenom. evades i dont see a point in, all premium seems to be released. and chromes in my opinion are the best even though their "customer support" is not good. not the nicest people but they are best premiums

Upvote 0
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone who is b****ing about me not being active. That would be because I have just lost my 14 year old brother and am mourning yes I'm a normal person.

Upvote 0
GtaIvLord

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone who is b****ing about me not being active. That would be because I have just lost my 14 year old brother and am mourning yes I'm a normal person.
sorry to hear that bro and i did not say nothing about being active

Upvote 0
T

turkster55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh i sorta wish i didn't get chromes mods, tbh they're not really worth 30$ atm, maybe later with future updates but atm not recommended, should open paypal dispute, or should i talk to chromes nicely? tbh im not impressed one bit with hes mods, daxxphenoms are 5x more fun then chromes, but problem is that he didn't add aimbot ....

Upvote 0
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh i sorta wish i didn't get chromes mods, tbh they're not really worth 30$ atm, maybe later with future updates but atm not recommended, should open paypal dispute, or should i talk to chromes nicely? tbh im not impressed one bit with hes mods, daxxphenoms are 5x more fun then chromes, but problem is that he didn't add aimbot ....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
GtaIvLord

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
Sin$
not to be mean he did make a video on the v4.0 vip mods on youtbe so u should have check them out before u buy and i bought cromes mod thier not bad their good but i hope in his next release he add a bit more stuff and i hope he add back that rocket car from the 3.0 gold menu and if u dont like his mods buy daxx its 30 dollars and its better than evades which cost 50$ and if u want i can give u my premium v2 im release it for free check my premium v2 and see if u like then ill hook u up if u want ok

Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
which one is the best for iv/tbogt.

im having a serious think of which one to get it, i got 50$ on my paypal and i dont want to waste 30$ on something that free versions have.

i want a premium that have atleast 15-20 new features in it thats not in public versions.
Well to be honest almost every free public menu has what premium menus have. Just some options aren't their but they really aren't important.

Upvote 0
T

turkster55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not to be mean he did make a video on the v4.0 vip mods on youtbe so u should have check them out before u buy and i bought cromes mod thier not bad their good but i hope in his next release he add a bit more stuff and i hope he add back that rocket car from the 3.0 gold menu and if u dont like his mods buy daxx its 30 dollars and its better than evades which cost 50$ and if u want i can give u my premium v2 im release it for free check my premium v2 and see if u like then ill hook u up if u want ok
yeh i know, i dont want to seem bad to chromes, but i daxx is much better , btw iv bought daxxphenoms mods, and there really fun , just no aimbot. anyways i want to talk to chromes if i can refund, he might say no, if he says no ohwell im not going to dispute, if he can disable the premium, and refund that would be good

Upvote 0
Mysterion

Touch Me 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh i know, i dont want to seem bad to chromes, but i daxx is much better , btw iv bought daxxphenoms mods, and there really fun , just no aimbot. anyways i want to talk to chromes if i can refund, he might say no, if he says no ohwell im not going to dispute, if he can disable the premium, and refund that would be good

lol.

Upvote 0
Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I would not advise getting evades menu, you'll lose out on some upcoming mods if you use evades menu :wink:

Upvote 0
X

Mikeymikemts

A Stumble May Prevent a Fall.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, I'm Daxxphenom's Sales Representative,

If you are interested on purchasing the latest v4, contact me on skype : Mikeymikemts

-xMikeeeyx

Here's a list of his mods:

Daxxphenom v4 Premium : $25 - £16.50
Daxxphenom v4 Premium + Beastleon Mod v1 + Admin Panel : $35 - £23,

That's cheaper than most files!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register