What's new

Tutorial Enable XBOX One External Storage (Without the Preview Update!)

• Thread starter Angerwound
  • Start date
  • Views 1,569
A

Angerwound

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you not part of the Preview update program and out of storage space on your XBOX One? Fear not!

I have released an application that will convert an external storage device for use with the XBOX One. It will be recognized and usable by any console running the latest Public System Update! The UI changes to manage the storage and copy files are not available until the June update is public but the ability to make use of the external storage is there!

You can also enable PC mode of an external drive and read/write the files on your PC if you would like as well or create a drive with multiple partitions (something the XBOX One does not allow).

Have a USB 2.0 device you want to use for storage. This is also possible albeit with some caveats! See the readme for information.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!RkI3iZzC!smAnkD7VnZEoHlJcL07UYk46Cn-8qVw1UNGq4avr_Xg

See the Readme for further information on how to use the application. Enjoy!

A

Angerwound

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the Virii scan. I forgot your community requires that for binary posts.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to wait for the official release...thanks...

ZoE GoDD

ZoE GoDD

Reaction score
Sin$
maybe u could call this a late post but i tried enabling pc mode on my laptop but it still not showing up as an available drive, what up with that???

Top Bottom
Login
Register