AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Download AIDv3.1 and you'll get all the emulators you need.

R

raptor190

Reaction score
Sin$
?

ive been modding for 2 years but never messed with the emulater options. if i got the xboyadvance would it make me be able to play gameboy games on my xbox or if not what do these emulaters do:unsure:

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it would. Here's my upload of AID3 that includes a TON of emulators and apps to enjoy everything your modded XBOX has to offer. Included is a readme so you know how to use it. Burn the .iso file to DVD

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4DJ3ULMJ

Z

z400boyatvking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does any one else know of any good sites to download roms from

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
A great torrent site for roms

Code:
www.torrentscan.com

D

Dynasty Modz

Reaction score
Sin$
If i just put the rom in the same folder as the Emu files are in wil it work?

?? my roms is moving faster than the real game what do i do?

DrXthirst

DrXthirst

Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using a downloaded emulator on my PC for the Gameboy and I tried to play pokemon on it to see if it work work. Well, it worked, yet it was very slow. Is this the same with the ones on the xbox?

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of them are. Most of the roms that I have and that I've played are fine as far as the speed goes. The roms I've noticed the biggest problems with are the N64 roms

E

Estyler88

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know if thes a nintendo DS emulator for xbox?
cause i really want it :biggrin:

L

lucidian518

Reaction score
Sin$
Can I put all the Emus and roms onto my xbox using just the AID disc? If not can I burn them to a cd, then put them where I need to without having to ftp? I can't seem to ftp (I don't have control over the router which puts a wrench in things).
Also, is there a way to play these online? I wanna play them with my bro in germany.
If theres a "Installing emus for dummies" thread you can point me in that direction so I don't bug the crap out of everybody :biggrin:

M

mikeydj7

Reaction score
Sin$
do these things actually work? i tried something like this for my ipod once, and well, it got screwed up

Raditude

Raditude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to bump, though it is a stickied topic.

Does anyone have the Xport version of

MednafenX-NES?

I would like to try this one, as it's newer than FCEUltraX, and has skins that match XBMC Project Mayhem.

Edit:

I just downloaded all the stuff to use XBINS, and after fighting my Zone Alarm, I used it to download the newest version of MednafenX-NES and uploaded it to Megaupload. Here's a link:

MednafenX-NES v9

I

intl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the NeoGenesis play SegaCD or is there an emulator for that? I really want to play the Out Of This World sequel I think it's called Heart Of The Alien.

Raditude

Raditude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, NeoGenesis plays SegaCD and 32X games, but won't play the games that use both at the same time.

R

rollupdru

Reaction score
Sin$
Am I using best and easiest program for my emus?

Hey. I wanted to kno if the program and method im using to instal roms, emulators, skins, etc. is the easiest way. I've used ur tut azzid to softmod mine but seems like a butt load of stuff to do for me to just install roms, emulators, change my backgrounds, and music backgrounds. Is there some kind of complete and total program I can just install into my xbox that will allow me to do all that with ease? Having trouble getting my roms to work with my ps1 emulator, I know ur supposed to change the .ina or wutevers its called so it can find ur roms but I have no idea wut im doin. Any help would be appreciated and ty very much azzid for getting me this far in the first place. good luck to everyone have trouble

F

fraggedbylaggers

Reaction score
Sin$
what is the best n64 emu currently and can I have a link? I love the xport stuff. I am still very new to the xbox scene but am loving it so far...

Top Bottom
Login
Register