• Thread starter Tfsfan
  • Start date
  • Views 356
T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've recently restarted my Omega Ruby, about 5 minutes ago, and I was wondering if anybody could help me out with an alternate type of Egglocke, Since I don't record, or make videos I will revive fainted pokemon, anyhoo, I am in desperate need of eggs, I'll take any eggs graciously, I will post here again with my username and Friend Code once I have aqquired the Buzz Nav.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright here we go, me username for Omega Ruby is Revan

My FC is: 0189-9979-1751

If anyone sees me and has an egg they want to get rid of, send me a trade request please. Also remember I JUST got the Buzz Nav so my pokemon are not perfect, or even good, probably good wonder trade fuel though.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since I've not gotten any help since making this thread, Mods, please lock this thread, thank you.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Since I've not gotten any help since making this thread, Mods, please lock this thread, thank you.

If you want a mod to lock it just contact one probably Red ontop of that just remember that even if you don't do YouTube Lockes are made to challenge a person. If I was you I'd abide by all the rules or pick an easier lock. Nuzlockes and there variants aren't for everyone (:

Top Bottom
Login
Register