Easy Way To Get FREE Android Apps

Discussion in 'Google Tutorials' started by RobotA69, Apr 5, 2012 with 17 replies and 5,158 views.

1. RobotA69

RobotA69 Enthusiast

Let me start off by saying that I'm new here and I already love the site :D and I hope I recieve a warm welcome and I help a lot of people out with this method. Later on (either today or tomorrow), I will be posting a similar tutorial for Apple. Thanks :)!

NOTE: There are TWO tutorials on this thread (more ways to install applications will be edited in later). The first is how to install the application from your Android. The second is how to install it from your computer (with Dropbox) The next one (to be edited in soon) will be how to install the application without Dropbox. Also, note that these methods will work for ANY application, just search "appname".apk on your favorite search engine and treat it the same.

IMPORTANT: Make sure before trying ANY of these tutorials you go to Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources and make sure the box is checked. Without this checked, you will not be able to download OR install any application.

REQUIREMENTS: A file opener/browser (I use ASTRO)

1. Open up your Android Browser
    Note: Doesn't matter what browser you have, but make sure you have your 3G on or your connected to a WiFi.

2. Navigate to Google(.com)
    It can be Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other search engine, I just prefer Google

3. Search "BlackMart Alpha.apk"
    Simple enough, here are some links where you can just download it:
    http://sinfulandroid.com/applications-26/blackmart-alpha-apk-android-3058/
    http://www.filecrop.com/blackmart-alpha-apk.html
    http://code.google.com/p/ungdungchoandroid/downloads/detail?name=Blackmart Alpha 0.49_b93.apk

4. Download the .apk file
    Fair enough, no description needed :p

5. Open your file opener/browser and depending on which one you have either (double click the .apk file or hold down the area where the .apk file is and click install
    If you don't know where to find the .apk, keep pressing the "Up" button so it takes you to your root or "/" folder, now do this mnt > sdcard > download > (the file will be here). Sorry if you don't have the same folder (mnt) as me, but I don't know how it is set up on other phones, hopefully someone will post in the comments and I'll add it in here :D

6. The application should install and then BOOM free applications.
    To find the application, just search BlackMart Alpha on your phone.
    REQUIREMENTS: A Dropbox Account & Dropbox Application (on your phone)

1. If you don't already have one, create a Dropbox account and download the application on your phone
    Navigate here to create your account & download the app from this link
    [​IMG]

2. Download ANY app on your computer
    Example: Go on Google, search Temple Run.apk, download to my computer

3. Put the file in your Dropbox folder
    Don't know what or where that is? Learn how to use Dropbox with this 3-minute video (LINK)

4. Go onto the Dropbox application on your phone and click the file (or hold it and click install)
    The application should install and now open it on your phone.

NOTE: If you want a application that is a replacement to the Market/Play Store but all the apps are free, search "BlackMart Alpha.apk" on Google
    1. On your phone, open up your browser
    Fair enough :p

2. Navigate to www.4shared.com
    A file-sharing website. Very popular and common for Android .apks

3. Search for your application ("appname".apk) and download it
    You may have to try this 2 or 3 times before you get the best download

4. Go to your Downloads application
    You should have this application pre-installed on your phone, if you don't use the other methods, but I find it unlikely you don't. In this application, click the Internet Downloads tab, navigate to your application, click it, and enjoy :D
    1. Download the free '4Sync' application
    This is just 4shared but for some reason they changed the name. Note : You will need a 4shared account for this tutorial, it's free and takes 15 seconds to make.

2. Search your "app".apk
    Example: Google.apk

3. Download :D
    Told you it was fast. Enjoy!
    I hope this tutorial helps you guys out a lot and I hope it will continue to help you guys out in the future when I edit in new ways to do this. Thanks a lot guys for all you've put into Se7enSins because alot of this information helped me out and this is my way of giving back. Expect more tutorials from me soon and help me get Premium below. Thanks!
    Insigma, SoTo, lildeadman V2 and 2 others like this.
  2. x Icewater101 x

x Icewater101 x H2 Legend

Snappzmarket > BlackMart
    I do use them both but I feel snappz has a better selection and less virus apps
  3. RobotA69

RobotA69 Enthusiast

Virus Apps? I've never used Snappz but I surely will try it out. All my BlackMart apps (pretty much ALL my apps lol) are virus-free and run smoothly. Though I've never used Snappz, BlackMart has a HUGE database and I find it hard to see anyone top it. But, I will try Snappz and report back here. BTW, that's why I put multiple methods for not just BlackMart but for ANY app.
  4. x Icewater101 x

x Icewater101 x H2 Legend

Some of the login apps have password sniffers like the Xbox apps and other apps you need to pay for that require log ins
  5. Im a pirate

Im a pirate Newbie

I use Blackmarket alpha as I think it has the best choice of apps :D
    RobotA69 likes this.
  6. iSoul

iSoul Awesomesauce. Premium

Thanks RobotA69 , was a b**** trying to find a good one that actually worked well.

One you linked works smoothley, now I can play games & text on the same device. :)
    RobotA69 likes this.
  7. RobotA69

RobotA69 Enthusiast

bump added/formatted 4shared method!
  8. Hammer Time

Hammer Time Enthusiast

Thanks, already knew this method, but is very helpful for beginners!
  9. Normo

Normo Enthusiast

sorry . is this rooting the phone or a way round it ?
  10. Hammer Time

Hammer Time Enthusiast

This is for getting free android apps, this has nothing to do with rooting. If you want to root your phone, you shoot PM Welfare or take a look around RootzWiki or XDAForums.
  11. Normo

Normo Enthusiast

is it possible to get banned using 4sync method
  12. MrPirate

MrPirate Wanna Get High?

nope all good no worries
    Normo likes this.
  13. Hammer Time

Hammer Time Enthusiast

How do you get banned from your phone? You can't be banned using any of these methods, but BTW, downloading a alternative 'app store' is the best method, in my opinion. I use BlackMart Alpha, but there are many more..
  14. martin28

martin28 Pics or Shens

why not use blapk market?

or app planet..
  15. snowwhite

snowwhite Enthusiast

I download all my apps from nzbmatrix loads there never had a bad one or a virus, use blackmarket alpha now and again aswell
  16. WhipVirus

WhipVirus Newbie

im a super noob and im wondering, could doing this wrong lead to me breaking my phone? what are the risks (if any)
  17. Hammer Time

Hammer Time Enthusiast

Not really any risks, I've used all these methods multiple times
  18. shaddy

shaddy I am SHADDY t-_-t

I used the 4shared method before and it worked good but now everytime I try to download a apk game it tells me parse error. Im trying to download the new minecraft 0.4.0