Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought the bad *** rank was in the gpd file 
Sorry the tag didnt show up for a second. My bad.
GPD is Xbox, this is PS3.

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One question, when I overwrite the save file on my ps3 and delete my profile data firstly will my badass tokens simply be on the character that I first load?
And also after this if I then place my profile data back on my ps3 will I still keep my badass tokens?

1. No, the BA Tokens are not limited to 39k that's just the number I stopped at because that's a lot of tokens for someone to spend, if you want a higher BAR & Golden Keys then you can download a modded profile save that is Blanked out for anyone to use from either Blastery or Chump Norris.

2. BA Tokens are a Profile thing so they will be applied to all characters. So however many tokens you spend, will be applied to all the other Characters you have.

3. If you place your OLD Profile back on over-riding the new one with ALL the BAR then you will lose all BAR and have your ORIGINAL BAR 
Im curious as to how it is he mods the profiles
I'm not modding the profile if you read the first page you will see that I ask you to send me your CHARACTER SAVE

C

Ciaran Doidge

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok cool, just drop me a message whenever you finish boosting my badass tokens and keys :smile:

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok cool, just drop me a message whenever you finish boosting my badass tokens and keys :smile:
Like I said already, I only do BAR... if you want BAR & Golden Keys then you need to download those modded Profile Saves from Blastery or Chump Norris

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 SHiFT Code:5B5JB-6RSHR-6ZRKB-SJK3T-XWXRW (3 Golden Keys)[Active through 02/24]

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone sent me a lvl 42 BLES Gaige named Niveau... I have no Idea what you want done to this save since you did not include any details on this thread or in a txt file with the save...clearly totally ignoring my rules on sending me your save... and people wonder why they never get a response

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone sent me a file named SAVE0001.sav, it was not decrypted and so even if I wanted to mod it I couldn't because it corrupted... please read and follow the instructions on sending me your save files

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 SHiFT Code: KJCB3-SRSZ6-RZFC3-H3CJ3-BCZ6F (3 Golden Keys)[Active through 03/03]

C

Ciaran Doidge

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible for you to simply boost selected stats for badass rank? such as increasing shield recharge rate without boosting every other stat? Because I would like to have high boosts in some ranks but at higher ranks of fire rate my game tends to lag a lot

Thanks

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible for you to simply boost selected stats for badass rank? such as increasing shield recharge rate without boosting every other stat? Because I would like to have high boosts in some ranks but at higher ranks of fire rate my game tends to lag a lot

Thanks
Not for PS3....the closest would be Chump Norris Profile with like 2 or 3k% health save and all the other stats are really low

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 SHiFT Code: WJWTT-FBJTZ-RHR5J-ZBKT3-5XFX3 (5 Golden Keys)[Active through 03/10]

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 SHiFT Code: CJWTJ-3KB3H-6ZFWB-9B53T-69SX9 (5 Golden Keys)[Active through 03/10]

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 SHiFT Code: CT5TJ-HBZCS-JFXCT-9TK3T-Z99KS (3 Golden Keys)[Active through 03/06]

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3 SHiFT Code: CT5BJ-6FZCH-TXX5T-SB5BJ-3CHC5 (5 Golden Keys)[Active through 03/09]

Top Bottom
Login
Register