• Thread starter superrichie2825
  • Start date
  • Views 703
superrichie2825

superrichie2825

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I finished putting the E3Flasher in, i hooked everything up and turned it on, but only the red light came on. So i took it apart again and temporarily taped the E3Flasher main to the NOR chip with black electrical tape, then I did the same for the other side of the E3Flasher (the connector). Then I turned it on again and everything was fine, no brick, but the lights on the dashboard would not come on. Everything's hooked up. Esata station, etc. So I tried numerous times of taking it apart and pushing the dashboard a little harder but nothing. What can I do to make sure the dashboard has contact and still works? This is the hardest part to me, so if I can't get it back on then I'll probably just give up on it.

Last edited:
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No worries mate, it once took me 5 hours to get a good dump off of a console so trust me I know and feel your frustration, just keep your cool and patience, everything will work itself out. :wink:
5 hours? Duh Faq, I would of already smashed the E3 Flasher along with the Ps3.

B

bjacobs3788

Reaction score
Sin$
So i dont know if i installed the update or not when i try to do the dump i start the ps3 and the blue lights come on and go back and forth

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
So i dont know if i installed the update or not when i try to do the dump i start the ps3 and the blue lights come on and go back and forth

Did you already take the dump and re-write it, or are you just now trying to take a dump from the console?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
I am just now trying to take a dump from the console

When you turn on your console the blue lights on your flasher will blink back and forth showing you that there is power to the flasher, this is normal.

Make sure you have enough pressure on your clip and that all your switches are in the proper position then hit start and take the dump.

B

bjacobs3788

Reaction score
Sin$
When you turn on your console the blue lights on your flasher will blink back and forth showing you that there is power to the flasher, this is normal.

Make sure you have enough pressure on your clip and that all your switches are in the proper position then hit start and take the dump.

I keep tryin and continue getting 1st 5th and 6th blue lights blinking after i start it

Top Bottom
Login
Register