What's new

(Dying Light) Giving away Best weapon,HOW TO RANK UP AGILITY!!! (XP FARMING SPOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All I need actually are 4 People to to the "Play 5 Online Coop Side Missions with the same Party" Achievement.

If youre down, add: stromberg s04

MischievousJew

MischievousJew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could possibly help with that. Hit me up sometime dude. :smile:

T

TuChronic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Extremely interested, would love nothing more ..
GT: xJuice Whoosh

Thank-you!!

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
see, i dont need it..i have everything..i was going to help you for the cheevo 

i will add you soon

Well I am selling the Game tomorrow, done with it. Actually I got 300 Points of Gamerscore not unlocked coz I am having the Side Missions & Safe Zone Glitch, got everything done in this Game but both Achievements are stuck at around 70%, and I am not going to play this again over and over. Also, I am not going to grind that Mount Everest Cheevo, actually I am quite pissed about the Game - played round about 15 Hours for nothing. :anger:

0ptic

0ptic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I am selling the Game tomorrow, done with it. Actually I got 300 Points of Gamerscore not unlocked coz I am having the Side Missions & Safe Zone Glitch, got everything done in this Game but both Achievements are stuck at around 70%, and I am not going to play this again over and over. Also, I am not going to grind that Mount Everest Cheevo, actually I am quite pissed about the Game - played round about 15 Hours for nothing. :anger:
Bro if you want i can help you out i beat the game in a day i can beat it real quick!!!! just let me know bro ill get you back up homie!

T

TuChronic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro if you want i can help you out i beat the game in a day i can beat it real quick!!!! just let me know bro ill get you back up homie!
If you're down to help me beat it real quick let me know I'll be gaming story all weekend.
GT:
Hook an add hombre

Last edited:
50 Pence

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
why are people mad at me for helping others???
Im not mad just a bit of friendly banter Is all but in all seriousness do u want to merge threads and become a host on my one?

Saintofseattle

Saintofseattle

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey sorry been busy can I get a new invite

Nephiliemz

Ill be on all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register