Solved DVD Key Help

• Thread starter supster131
  • Start date
  • Views 271
S

supster131

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I'm new to the forums, so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this. Anyways, my friend recently gave me his RROD'ed Xbox 360 Falcon. I fixed it, and it was on the NXE update, quite nice. It acted normally and it read games on disc just fine. The problem was, i was going to have to update it sooner or later, so i decided to update it. I didn't feel like waiting a long time to download it from Xbox Live, so i just updated through a game disc. While it did update quicker, it led into a problem when it finished updating. It will not read game discs anymore. Some will say "Play DVD" or "Play Game", but it won't let me play any game whats so ever, it let's me play normal DVD's, as well as Digital Games. I heard somewhere that this is due to a bad dvd drive update, and that its possible to reset it by connecting to your computer and using Jungle Flasher (or a similar program) to reset it. The problem is, my PC won't detect the drive. I connect it to my Sata port inside my PC, and connect the power to the Xbox (while its on and off too, tried both), but both the program and PC won't detect it. Is there any chance i can save my DVD drive? How can I make my PC detect my Drive. Thanks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register