• Views 21,099
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick2014

Nick2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gah, dog on vehicle keeps despawning on ps4. Beginning to think OP from the glitch section wanted some attention.
Any luck on Xbox One?

Gunslinger192

Gunslinger192

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gah, dog on vehicle keeps despawning on ps4. Beginning to think OP from the glitch section wanted some attention.
Any luck on Xbox One?
Which method are you using. I haven't had much luck one the one.

ejd711

ejd711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have managed to spawn dod online with this but it only stays for brief moment then disappeared
Any chance you can post the video you were following or some detailed steps of what you did?

Edit: Nevermind, in your response it said the glitch to get the plant. I know you meant plane now lol

Last edited:
ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
who is still testing this on PS 4 hit me up. About to go back at it

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This. Chances are R* will let it be purchasable in a future update like how they slowly add unpurchasable yet storable vehicles to SSASA. I don't see why they wouldn't add it now that we have the Kuruma. It's basically a better version of the Dukes.
dukes had extra armour. I fired an rpg in single player and it caught fire, not exploded.

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the dukes appearing consistenly in a friends mission will update

GTA Frank

GTA Frank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  • Maybe we should hold up contesting this thread until someone replicates the OP or otherwise bring it into a lobby or garage... Juss Sayin

Maybe combine this glitch with the "got that fire" glitch? Juss Sayin..

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that's why it a speculation thread moron, and I'm so close ATM we can taste it . It will be public as well if I find out :biggrin:

xedres

xedres

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
on impraired chronic you got this i will be rooting for you.

The Dark Agent

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Um I looked at the Xbox one users profile and he seems to gltich into places using creator ???

My guesses are the gltich uses creator maybe gltiching it so you can use it in free mode ??

Has anyone looked at the creator side of things?

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Um I looked at the Xbox one users profile and he seems to gltich into places using creator ???

My guesses are the gltich uses creator maybe gltiching it so you can use it in free mode ??

Has anyone looked at the creator side of things?
No DoD in creator

Sherborne

Sherborne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly have no idea what I'm talking about here, but just from what I've seen around over the last few days, I have a few questions.
There are modded missions/captures for online with the DoD in?
I saw someone say somewhere about the vehicle needing an ai in it to bring it across to mp like the jet?
Also saw something on here about being able to put an ai in a vehicle in the creator or something? Can't find it now though. Sorry for clear lack of sources or much sense haha. But if you can put an ai in a vehicle when in the creator, is it possible to put one in the DoD however it was done? Then go from there?
As I said, I have no idea how any of it works, and just thought I'd throw the idea out and if it's useless, it's useless.

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no DoD in creator unless it's glitched not sure how to do that . the AI reference interests me. time to go pick up a random encounter .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register