• Views 21,098
Status
Not open for further replies.
michster053

michster053

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got an capture with 2 dod is it possible to to the jet glith with it?

S

SKULLKIDyo

Reaction score
Sin$
If someone could dup it on ps4 I'd have it
There aint no duping just yet because some selfish nerds aint sharing currently but as soon as either one of them break or we pioneer and find a way to do it our selves then thats when we will be able to dupe it

Nike_01

Nike_01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey people, so a thread on the glitch section created a SP2MP thread where he stated that he had performed it once but wasn't sure of the exact steps. He then said he figured out the glitch but decided to keep it for himself and edited the OP deleting everything. Luckly i gad copy pasted them, here, this was the original post.
Ok so I somehow got sp to mp to work on my Next generation console (ps4)

Here is the proof that SP to MP is real on next gen

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/Talliagter0/media/image.jpg1_zpsib3tiqba.jpg.html

I'm not exactly sure what I did so I need you guys to help me figure this out so let's all work as a community to figure this fabulous end exquisite glitch

So here's what I think I did Everything listed below is what i think that I saw happen but I can't really Reiner it all since it all happened to fast

1. Go into a public session and join a GTA capture and wait for the round to end
2. Right before the "Winner" screen appears hit start and quickly press find new session
3. once you are placed into free mode press start and swap character and bank all your money into your second character because I think you need your first character to have no money
4. Head bank into free roam and go into your apartment and walk up to the hiest icon on the mini map
5. If you press right on the dpad to start hiest it should say you don't have enough money for a hiest
6. While on this screen pause and disconnect your Ethernet cable
7. Then immediately sign back in you should be booted back to single player but with the "looking for job" text in the bottom right hand corner
8. At this point just wait for the game to put you into a lobby once it does exit and I think it will zoom you out into the clouds and load you back in sp but with everything glitching out just wait a few seconds and ull see your online money and you'll be online with miachel

REMEMBER THIS IS NOT THE COMPLETE TUTORIAL the steps listed above might be right or missing a few steps
Good luck finding the right steps people, i tried to do it but just failed a lot of times :[
Link to the SP2MP thread this came from: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...next-gen-after-the-latest-patch-1-25.1305457/

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got an capture with 2 dod is it possible to to the jet glith with it?
what jet glitch the jumbo jet one , I've been using the mission but not the glitch try

Last edited:
Nick2014

Nick2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well since the other thread got locked any new info?

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying the old MP2SP one that don't involve the store to double check. Need another two on PS 4 for repeated retesting the original instructions

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
using the modded mission with the DoD and having a friend join from single player. My friend froze as micheal with the online map on the corner. could not kill himself , entering the store did not matter,buttons were unresponsive . he was trevor when he joined trying now with him starting as micheal and a little lag to see if that unfreezes him

The Dark Agent

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got an idea for xbox one after doing some studying buy will need too see if this method works online later on as I don't have the things on me atm

M

Monchichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well lets work together as said above to figure out how to glitch cara from capture its a win win dont u see 
I am currently online xbox one now with modded capture trying to figure it out any suggestions would b appreciated
does anyone know how i could get the capture mission ? I'm on ps4

michster053

michster053

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive tried yesterday a few times.
First trie whas to see what the glitch did how many time you got etc.

Then i started with the dod near the lc but despawned.

Gonna try today.

Hang the car under a cargobob.
Save it in impound garages of the police in sp
Store it in trevors garage

R

rogershah88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the capture mission, but no ones joining... Haha

The Dark Agent

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question does the Xbox one support a keyboard ?

I'm thinking we can change the up of the website to number 40 and see if it works ?

GTA Frank

GTA Frank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Starting to think that the OP is a hoax.. No success in replication, from everyone apparently including myself

The Dark Agent

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Starting to think that the OP is a hoax.. No success in replication, from everyone apparently including myself
No I've found out who has it on the Xbox one and there screen shots they been taking look like they gotten into the administration settings for gta v as some of the **** I haven't seen before .......weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register