1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Dragon's Dogma Ultimate Start Save

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by Silent Leecher, May 27, 2012 with 8 replies and 19,081 views.

1. Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher Silently Leeching. Don't Look Behind You.

I saw this on the web somewhere and decided to share it with you guys. This save is at the beginning of the game after you select what Vocation you want to be.

Code (Text):
    Vocation - Fighter
    All Vocation's Rank - 9
    Level - 1
    Gold - 99,999,999
    RC - 99,999,999
    Health - 50,000
    Stamina - 50,000
    Attack - 2,000
    Defense - 50,000
    Magick Attack - 2,000
    Magick Defense - 50,000
    Discipline - 999,999
    TONS of weapons, Armors and Items in Storage
    Weapons/Armors are Wyrmfire Level (MAX Level)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?26u1865hq1ke73z

credits: Idlehands88

2. D1UEnvy

D1UEnvy I Got This!!!!!

Effects any achievement gaining?

3. Silent Leecher

I don't have the game so I don't really know.

4. Dayote

Dayote Enthusiast

I'll give it a whirl and let you know if there is ANY game spoilers and what not.

Edit: No Spoilers for achievements, the only one it gave me was the one for mastering one full vocation! Also you have to edit the save to put in your own ID :smile: then save/rehash/resign and your good to go.

5. Kronic Vapers

Kronic Vapers Newbie

this save was created by IdleHands88 on 360haven.com Please give credit. It does not interfere with any achievements. For the leveling achievements and learning all skills/vocation you can use your pawn. other then that there is 92 items thats included in the game save. every item has 999 quantity so feel free to share. other then that. Just give credit. It's a good starting game save.

6. Silent Leecher

The credit was already on there to begin with. Thanks for clarification on the save.

7. Kronic Vapers

Kronic Vapers Newbie

When I looked at it there was no credit. It's a good game save though. Used it for 19 playthroughs and finally got bored and sold the game with 100% completion ^^

8. Red Sand

Red Sand Enthusiast

thanks for making this save I was playing this game on the PS3 but my friends wanted to play with me on the 360 and I was like nooooooo then I saw this and was like ok now I will b/c it was hard to get to level 100 on PS3 but this is going to make it easy :smile:

9. Wayne McCann

Wayne McCann Newbie

Is this a save or a profile? I have just started the game and am at level 24 and looking to start to mod for weapons and so forth in this game. This weekend will be doing that and I use Bruteforce to decrypt with to start and then will have to use Dragons Dogma Editor I think to do that. Thanks for any info on this guys