What's new

All Dragon Age Inquisition - Free Weapon Pack!

• Thread starter Soldier
  • Start date
  • Views 2,439
Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
BioWare has posted a kind of mini game where you can play it and get 3 red lyrium weapons in the actual game. They look pretty badass so i thought id post it here.

Click Here - http://quest.dragonage.com/

Aim of the game is to click a character and watch the characters video until the end. After the video has finished you will see a button "Enter Inquest" press that and the video you just watched will play again, but now it has 3 interactive green smoke clouds, you click on these to unlock them. Three clouds for each character.

Vivienne
1. The man says "Madame!" first time, it's to the right of him.
2. The man says "we will not be charmed", it's on his face.
3. The breach explodes, Vivienne uses a barrier, it's on her staff.

Iron Bull
1. After he throws a man on his right, it's on the left side of screen.
2. Holding a man by his throat, it's on the enemies face.
3. "clean up, and clear out", it's on the giants body.

Varric
1. Top left of screen in the opening of the bar.
2. After the drunk gets slapped, right side screen.
3. After the bolt is fired, it's on Binaca.

If you miss them you can go back with the scroll bar at the bottom by dragging it (it's green)

Inquisitor

The inquisitor is different, you watch the video and proceed to play the mini game again. This time you see a little bar appear over the playback bar (you can see silhouettes of the weapons under the bar, that's when the smaller bar appears) catch the moving cursor (ball?) then proceed to move it along the smaller bar until it becomes an "X" and you see a weapon, release the cursor and you will unlock 1/3 weapons do that again twice more and you're done.

Find in-game, minor ingame spoilers, I think.
From Mike Laidlaw's Twitter account:
To find the red lyrium weapons, you will need to recruit an arcanist to the Inquisition. Wartable operation avail. in Skyhold.

Pics of the weapons
f5ee9f9c3d2bfcbae53fcc5e434198b2.png

863a8ec2e53038eb1486007f30f04d56.png

9ce2e1d27ed4c7b1ba5a5aee9df4e772.png

Source - Credit to Vakturion from reddit for the tutorial.

Xbox One Guru Xbox One Guru Vino Vino Garrus Vakarian Garrus Vakarian

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tag. I actually did this last night. I was gonna post it after work but you beat me GG. :tongue:

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BioWare has posted a kind of mini game where you can play it and get 3 red lyrium weapons in the actual game. They look pretty badass so i thought id post it here.

Aim of the game is to click a character and watch the characters video until the end. After the video has finished you will see a button "Enter Inquest" press that and the video you just watched will play again, but now it has 3 interactive green smoke clouds, you click on these to unlock them. Three clouds for each character.

Vivienne

Iron Bull

Varric

If you miss them you can go back with the scroll bar at the bottom by dragging it (it's green)

Inquisitor

The inquisitor is different, you watch the video and proceed to play the mini game again. This time you see a little bar appear over the playback bar (you can see silhouettes of the weapons under the bar, that's when the smaller bar appears) catch the moving cursor (ball?) then proceed to move it along the smaller bar until it becomes an "X" and you see a weapon, release the cursor and you will unlock 1/3 weapons do that again twice more and you're done.

To find the red lyrium weapons, you will need to recruit an arcanist to the Inquisition. Wartable operation avail. in Skyhold.

Pics of the weapons

I don't have a desktop

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Vivienne

Iron Bull

Varric

Inquisitor

Pics of the weapons

Is this for consoles too or just pc?

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey if any one is willing my gt is kill4meeeeee for xbox one lets play some

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
where is this chest mind posting a pic? also im on xbox one

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im confused on how to do this mind telling me? im on xbox one if u have it add me
gt: Roast bowls
yeah i will but pretty much play through the game untill skyhold and then goto the black smith and there will be a small chest sitting on the ground on the left side of the room it will have a marker on it when the weapons are avaliable

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i will but pretty much play through the game untill yhold and then goto the black smith and there will be a small chest sitting on the ground on the left side of the room it will have a marker on it when the weapons are avaliable
I get that but I saw u said u dont got a desktop so i was wondering how did u do the minigame without one because I also dont got one and I cant seem to get it to work on the internet on xbox one

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get that but I saw u said u dont got a desktop so i was wondering how did u do the minigame without one because I also dont got one and I cant seem to get it to work on the internet on xbox one
at school

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i will but pretty much play through the game untill skyhold and then goto the black smith and there will be a small chest sitting on the ground on the left side of the room it will have a marker on it when the weapons are avaliable
How long does it take for the weapons to be available? I see the chest but there is no option to "Loot" it. I am on Xbox One and have completed that online mini quest, restarted Dragon Age and still nothing.

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long does it take for the weapons to be available? I see the chest but there is no option to "Loot" it. I am on Xbox One and have completed that online mini quest, restarted Dragon Age and still nothing.
I was lvl 9

Top Bottom
Login
Register