1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Dragon Age (first Blight editor)

Discussion in 'Misc. Games Modding' started by SpartasHusky, Apr 10, 2011 with 7 replies and 9,146 views.

1. SpartasHusky

SpartasHusky Enthusiast

This is regarding the modding tool I found else where. I found a link to it in this very forum. With just two replies. Was wondering if anyone here used it.

The editor can open both origins and DA2 save files. but when I open the Origins, I can't change the talent points or the attribute points.

The attribute points I am talking about are not to be confused with the attribute numbers you have. The ones I refer to are the points you get after leveling up.

Example: I had 1 talent point to spend after leveling up. I wanted to put it 40. But when I save it and reopen the save the number is back to one. As if it never saved the change.

On DA2 you can just put w/e number you want for however many talents you want.
  2. Vino

Vino Undercover LV Retired

3. SpartasHusky

SpartasHusky Enthusiast

Thanks. No answer unfortunately but I placed the question there. Figure it will draw more attention.

Thanks.
  4. dEku

dEku Senior Member

Are you sure you're doing everything correctly?

I had no problems with this on Origins. I'm replaying Origins and I modded it using this tool and it worked just fine, if you need help you can ask me.
  5. Tim Roy

Tim Roy Newbie

I know im bringing up a old thread here but did you ever find a fix I am having the same problem
  6. Boynamedsu3

Boynamedsu3 Newbie

I'm sure this is long dead, but does someone still have the editor?
    I'm looking everywhere for the version that lets me edit gold/stats/gear, but all of the sites link to places that are shut down so I can't access the download, the only version I found was the first released one that only lets me edit gold/character stats, but I'm looking for the latest version.
  7. zSTRYKERxxx

zSTRYKERxxx Newbie

is the latest one v1.31?
  8. Vavali

Vavali ••••••

I'd also like to request a link to the latest editor. Thanks!