1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Dr x Clan Script Mods?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto IV Support' started by BBP_2012, May 22, 2012 with 7 replies and 2,983 views.

1. BBP_2012

BBP_2012 Enthusiast

What is the difference between DR x Clan Script mods and Deadly Fishes Script mods?

2. Gh0sTLy

Gh0sTLy Enthusiast

basically deadly fishes comes with v1.0 and his car spawns, And dr x clan comes with the newest script mods plus deadly fishes but without car spawns i believe...

3. dudeeitsbrian

dudeeitsbrian Reefer Smoker

neither of those morons created the scripts, they just put their names on them because they're too stupid to create their own stuff. deadly fishes mods are the same as dr clans mods.

Hello Titty and Leeched Mods like this.
  4. Gh0sTLy

Gh0sTLy Enthusiast

did not know that basically i did the same thing downloaded the newest script mods and put work into them to call them my own.

5. BBP_2012

BBP_2012 Enthusiast

thanks for your answer

6. eagle eye709

eagle eye709 Enthusiast

Deadly fishes mods dnt have the dancing script where you can make ur player dance

7. xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx Seasoned Member

If you want old mods that are rarely updated downloaded fishes. Or if wanna pay $32.00 for a disk you can get for free then go see deadly-fish

8. GtaIvLord

GtaIvLord **GTA IV MENU MAKER**

dr x clan makes scripts deadly fishes is a fake b**** who take other peoples mod and change the text and sell them people open yur eyes deadly fishes is fake i talk to him on xbox before i asked a simple question on script mods i said how to open a script network.img *** hole leaves the game so yea