1. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  2. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Download modded Gamemodes from Elite

Discussion in 'MW3 Modding' started by xAndrew2007x, Apr 5, 2012 with 6 replies and 1,855 views.

1. xAndrew2007x

xAndrew2007x Banned

2. Cakes

Cakes riter Writer

Nice.
  3. yurmom26

yurmom26 Newbie

Hey i dont habe a elite profile so can i add you and get the mods and then delete me please.
    GT: Yharn

Never mind
  4. EmoProductions

EmoProductions Experienced Member

Yea i got that Unlimited Care Package thing Sweet i was just throwing the care packages on my friends and killing them with care packages was Awesome
  5. Cakes

Cakes riter Writer

last night i threw one randomly into the air, and when it landed, it fell on an angle, bounced, hit someone and killed him XD.
  6. TKDK4

TKDK4 Enthusiast

The mods don't really work for me, I only get 2 MOABs and 2 care packages. Am I doing something wrong?
  7. Syrus

Syrus ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Nice bro i used these.

ImAutomaticHd showed me these,

Thanks so much:eek: