Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
These saves aren't anything that is new really but, I updated them to have drops for individual characters. This was mainly just for my own purposes for dropping them for other people but, I figured I would share with anybody who wants to use them. When someone requests just ones for a particular character, it's easier to load up just that one and drop everything than it is to scroll through all of them.

These will eventually be integrated into my UVHM Save Set which is being updated currently. I plan to have all the saves ready to go on Xbox and PS3. The PS3 ones take some time as I have to load them up to create the proper folder identification. My goal is to have them done soon...

The following saves include a Heads and Skins save for all characters, each character individually and a vehicle skins save.

All Platforms: DOWNLOAD

PC: DOWNLOAD
PS3: DOWNLOAD
Xbox: DOWNLOAD

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded the lot, just used the Siren to help someone. Great job choosing her outfit. :wtf: I felt like a complete :asshat:, lol.

But thanks, saves are great. :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well... thanks to soberinsac soberinsac trying to use one of the individual character saves, I found out that they weren't properly unlocked to work on any PS3. They should be fixed as of now. :smile:

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well... thanks to soberinsac soberinsac trying to use one of the individual character saves, I found out that they weren't properly unlocked to work on any PS3. They should be fixed as of now. :smile:
It was my pleasure to be of any assistance. Even at the expense of this :banghead: Because in the end it turned in this :woot:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated with the newest customizations that were released today.​

Zicamort

Zicamort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Dom , Do I need to have Brute force and Gibbed for this or can I download that file on my usb stick and put it into my ps3?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Dom , Do I need to have Brute force and Gibbed for this or can I download that file on my usb stick and put it into my ps3?
You shouldn't. It should be ready to copy and use.

Zicamort

Zicamort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I put the 2 saves on my usb stick put it into my ps3 and no borderlands 2 save was found am I missing a step?

Zicamort

Zicamort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I put the 2 saves on my usb stick put it into my ps3 and no borderlands 2 save was found am I missing a step?
Keeps coming up saying Data is Corrupted on my ps3 , I think im doing something wrong but I have no idea what :frown:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you copy the entire BLUS or BLES folder to the drive? And did you make sure the USB file structure was created properly?

Zicamort

Zicamort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the PS3 folder then it opens up to SAVEDATA which then Opens to BLES01684-SAVE-SAVE0001 which is from my ps3 , how do I the downloaded save in?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Copy the BLES folder for the save you want into that SAVEDATA folder on the flash drive. Then you should be able to move it to the PS3.

Zicamort

Zicamort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right so I keep the BLES folder , remove the Save0001 inside that and replace it with the save I want?

Sorry If im not understanding this btw , just all new to me

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No, just drag the BLES folder for the save you want onto your flash drive. That's it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register