• I'm a noob. 'Nuff said.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

CodeytheRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is more of an opinion post, but I wanted to know what people think. Do you guys get pissed when people constantly use noob weapons like the noob launcher or E. Sword? I use them occasionally, but I hate playing people in small maps like Lockout if they do. There's been many occasions where a kid will just use the E. Sword to win and then he brags about pwning us. This type of behavior makes me wanna stab people. Anyone else agree or do you think it's okay since they are weapons and all.

C

Carbon123444

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate when they think that they're pro cause they just shot you with a rocket. thats what gets me really pissed.

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
IMO if those people end up winning a game w/ the sword or newb combo then they are the smarter player. You use whatever you can to win the game.. At least I thought that was the point :biggrin:

It's when the people brag about it that I get really pissed off. It's like man.. Anyone could use that **** to win, you're not special!

C

CodeytheRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
C4RB0N said:
I hate when they think that they're pro cause they just shot you with a rocket. thats what gets me really pissed.
Seconded. That's a tab better than the E. Sword, but they don't call it the noob launcher for nothing. I hate playing Zanzibar because that's all my friends do is take the noob and hide.

C

CodeytheRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
II Pieceman II said:
IMO if those people end up winning a game w/ the sword or newb combo then they are the smarter player. You use whatever you can to win the game.. At least I thought that was the point :biggrin:

It's when the people brag about it that I get really pissed off. It's like man.. Anyone could use that **** to win, you're not special!
The braggin sure does piss me off too. I can't say that I don't do it, but I do in rare moderation. I personally don't think they are smarter players, the just don't wanna lose!

H

h2o pete

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't like it when people say "ZOMG!!! you just got rap3d!!!!" when they just killed you with a sword.

But I don't mind people using any of the weapons available on the map. If it's there on the map, everyone can use it, so I see no problem with it.

If I see a sword about a foot away from me, and there's a guy walking at me, I'm not going to try and out BR him to make myself look better. If the sword's there then I'll use it to get the kills! I just don't overuse it and try to lunge at people to far away. The sword should always remain hidden as a secondary weapon and only used when necessary.

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
h2o pete said:
The sword should always remain hidden as a secondary weapon and only used when necessary.
Haha that sounds like a ninja code of conduct. :laughing:

C

CodeytheRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
h2o pete said:
I don't like it when people say "ZOMG!!! you just got rap3d!!!!" when they just killed you with a sword.

But I don't mind people using any of the weapons available on the map. If it's there on the map, everyone can use it, so I see no problem with it.

If I see a sword about a foot away from me, and there's a guy walking at me, I'm not going to try and out BR him to make myself look better. If the sword's there then I'll use it to get the kills! I just don't overuse it and try to lunge at people to far away. The sword should always remain hidden as a secondary weapon and only used when necessary.
I agree completely. I just get angry when people use it nonstop, the entire game. Then at the post game screen, they talk about how bad you got "pwned".

Okiki said:
Ima noob. 'Nuff said.

Im and E. Sword whore
*shakes head* Why?

S

Shaji

Reaction score
Sin$
Okiki said:
Ima noob. 'Nuff said.

Im and E. Sword whore

At least he's honest.

I will occasionally use the noob combo. Sorry guys.

But I won't talk crap about it afterward. That makes me mad too.

C

CodeytheRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shaji said:
At least he's honest.

I will occasionally use the noob combo. Sorry guys.

But I won't talk crap about it afterward. That makes me mad too.
At least you don't talk smack. I already get pissed enough when I lose. I don't need some @sshole pretending he's cool.

S

Shaji

Reaction score
Sin$
CodeytheRhino said:
At least you don't talk smack. I already get pissed enough when I lose. I don't need some @sshole pretending he's cool.

Amen to that brotha!

I play resistance online too, I swear in the one hit kills games all people do is grab the rocket launcher and shoot into a crowd of people.

So sad.

Okiki

Okiki

Lifetime
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know why. I will admit most of the time i suck and the sword somewhat compensates but i dont talk trash when i use it unless someone else talked first(other team)

PS. Fun to use haha

X

xXDistortXx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the PP and BR all the time, and energy sword... it doesnt matter how you win, it just matters that you do win.

I dont have any honor in a video game... :laughing: , you guys take this game too seriously... Halo 2 is a dying online game...

C

CodeytheRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xXDistortXx said:
I use the PP and BR all the time, and energy sword... it doesnt matter how you win, it just matters that you do win.

I dont have any honor in a video game... :laughing: , you guys take this game too seriously... Halo 2 is a dying online game...
Not entirely sure how you could call it "dying". At this moment there at some 18,000 people playing H2. That's a pretty big # IMHO. As for the honor thing, that's your deal. I personally don't think people should always resort to that to get a win, but that's me.

D

Dem Pyros

It doesn't bother me as long as they don't brag or think it makes them good.

What really bothers me though is when people camp with a sword in a corner waiting for people to come around it <_<

A

AtomicBump

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
it doesnt bother me at all, if it bothers you then maybe you should just quit the game, and go grab a nice sharp knife and stab yourself through the heart. end of story. problem solved.

D

DUDIN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AtomicBump said:
it doesnt bother me at all, if it bothers you then maybe you should just quit the game, and go grab a nice sharp knife and stab yourself through the heart. end of story. problem solved.
lol amen to that - sure halo 2 in fun but we all need to take a nice breather...

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
AtomicBump said:
Feeling a little emo today? :blink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register