1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Does George Romero's Health Regenerate?

Discussion in 'BO Zombies' started by VATS, May 22, 2011 with 4 replies and 4,531 views.

1. VATS

VATS Vault 101

Hello,

George Romero has a substantial amount of health, that makes him fairly difficult to kill, but does George ever regenerate health? (Possibly at a extremely slow rate?) Also, is there any action George can take, to restore his life-line? (i.e, hitting you, or your teammate results in him being awarded " X " amount of health?)

Thank-you for taking your time to read this. [​IMG]
  2. Rusty Lambda

Rusty Lambda Enthusiast

I think he only gains health if you shoot him with the VR11.
  3. Lea

Lea Show the Love <3 Premium

yes i think he gets his health back
  4. A G

A G Contributor

he does gain health back at a slow rate, also you hurt him 1.5 times as much when he is in "HUMAN" form in the water then when raging on land
  5. Jwow

Jwow Getting There

source?