What's new

Solved Does anyone know how to get rp fast on xbox 360 ?

• Thread starter OG Corrupt
  • Start date
  • Views 509
O

OG Corrupt

Reaction score
Sin$
Im a lvl 41 in gta 5 abd im trying to rank up fast but i have no idea how to get rp fast so im asking you guys if anyone knows how please tell me thank you

MouseHacks

MouseHacks

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
you can get a recovery to get to any level you want but people charge for recoverys !

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks but im looking for more if a glitch/exploit
There is no real good RP glitches. There was one on social club but you need someone else to join. It's a capture called RP glitch or something but I personally think missions and heists make the most RP and aren't as boring. Also Rockets VS insurgents is v really good for RP and money if you set it up for 7 rounds and stay in it. If you leave you don't get anything. Hope this helps

Upvote 0
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Im a lvl 41 in gta 5 abd im trying to rank up fast but i have no idea how to get rp fast so im asking you guys if anyone knows how please tell me thank you

Another good way is to hunt bounties. Each bounty gives you 2000 RP straight away. So if you kill 5 bounties in like 5 minutes, you've already earned 10,000 RP. Other than that, as mentioned above, missions and Last Team Standing game modes are your best option.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register