What's new

Discussion Do you use a mic when playing zombies?

• Thread starter Videogamedingus
  • Start date
  • Views 1,524
Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I do, it helps people stay in games since I am shotguns and have a mic.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well yeah. It helps with communication. Pretty much a necessity when going easter eggs or going for high rounds.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, its pretty much needed.
Some people don't think so lmao. I try to find people with mics, but sometimes I just give up and play with randoms. But when I do that it normally ends up being me as the last person in game or the host migrating due to someone turning off the Xbox or dashboarding. Normally I set my search preferences to best so I can be host and that doesn't happen.

S

Snoopy

Just a supportive dog.
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people don't think so lmao. I try to find people with mics, but sometimes I just give up and play with randoms. But when I do that it normally ends up being me as the last person in game or the host migrating due to someone turning off the Xbox or dashboarding. Normally I set my search preferences to best so I can be host and that doesn't happen.
Wow. Yeah, zombies is a struggle nowadays. :frown:

A

Austin Chavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont play zombies inless i have a mic bc i like using strat so yeah

Shane89

Shane89

Reaction score
Sin$
No, I don't. There's too many kids playing and they get really annoying. I usually mute everyone. I prefer to be a Lone Ranger.

Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I do because if I get good a built team/player base then I can actually communicate to do well.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends if i'm playing with randoms i don't plug it in until i hear them through tv but if i have a team i can trust for ee's then we all use mics. There was a time that i made a cod clan just for zombies so that wed always have good people to play with. Has long sinced fallen to the ashes but i have been considering rebuilding.

Top Bottom
Login
Register