Discussion Do you think GTA V will have cross play on xbox one with PC users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
No don't think so, I don't even know if thats possible to be honest. But no they already said there would be no cross play.

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
Seeing as the new consoles are heaps closer to PC architecture than old-gen, it's a possibility, but a very-low chance of it actually occurring. Point being, it'd be a waste of time of money/resources on both parties involved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
TL;DR, not gonna happen.

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
@R*, go above and beyond with one of the best selling games and make it cross platform compatible!
It would be great to have cross platform online. Hopefully that would mean I wouldn't have to transfer my Xbox One data to PC permanently.

EpicBug

EpicBug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@R*, go above and beyond with one of the best selling games and make it cross platform compatible!
It would be great to have cross platform online. Hopefully that would mean I wouldn't have to transfer my Xbox One data to PC permanently.
They could do it later though, I mean if they already milked everything out with sales there isn't much of a economical reason to not do it.

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love it, however i don't think so.
But, someone, somehow on PC might be able to create some kind of code to make it happen.
--- Well then, if that happens, it would only work with modded consoles.

Still, i don't think so, sadly.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not at all, just think of the possible mods on PC, then them playing Xbone users, just not fair

Duo Vandal

Duo Vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Highly unlikely at all. Name a modern game that is cross platform? Last one I remember is Universe at War from 2007.

Also don't expect any Online features to be modable.

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually Final Fantasy 11 is cross plat-form with 360/pc/ps2, was awesome played for years.

gh chessers

gh chessers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clearly noone but one person in this thread understood what the OP is talking about. He is NOT talking about xbox one and pc people playing together smh. When windows 10 gets released you will be able to "Stream" your xbox one games from the xbox to the pc an play them on there. So theoretically you would be playing your xbox one games on the pc.

kill1uk

kill1uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clearly noone but one person in this thread understood what the OP is talking about. He is NOT talking about xbox one and pc people playing together smh. When windows 10 gets released you will be able to "Stream" your xbox one games from the xbox to the pc an play them on there. So theoretically you would be playing your xbox one games on the pc.
I am talking about Xbox one and PC users playing together, but yes i know streaming would work

Biohazard

Biohazard

Social Architect
Reaction score
Sin$
If you watched the Windows 10 event then you will know what I am on about, Did you see the bit when they said on some games Xbox one users can play with or against windows 10 users?
So my question is, do you think GTA V will do this allowing Xbox one users to play with Windows 10 users?
They have said already on support no cross platform on gta for any unless they have changed that
actually it is for exclusives only ..should read into things more . 
It will not happen, they CANNOT play cross platform. It is impossible! (Especially if people on PC mod)
and with the windows 10 crap it isn't even cross-platform its simply streaming to the other device lol

EpicBug

EpicBug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Highly unlikely at all. Name a modern game that is cross platform? Last one I remember is Universe at War from 2007.

Also don't expect any Online features to be modable.
Isn't War Thunder cross play?
Sure there is also another fairly modern game cross play

Duo Vandal

Duo Vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know what War Thunder is. My point being is barely any games utilize cross platform play anymore.

PackageDelivery

PackageDelivery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It will not happen, they CANNOT play cross platform. It is impossible! (Especially if people on PC mod)
Not realy. Xbox one also runs windows as an OS. so its pretty much a wi dows pc. Go into the xbox one modding section and youll see what im talking about.

Do ne

Do ne

Reaction score
Sin$
Not realy. Xbox one also runs windows as an OS. so its pretty much a wi dows pc. Go into the xbox one modding section and youll see what im talking about.
You saw that from my status. However, the windows os is on Xbox one. It's on pc aswell. And Xbox One is an computer (PC), programmed to run certain files, insted of them all. (Can be changed)

So yes, they could make it happen, but i don't think it would happen soon.

*Just a notice: As Microsoft owns Windows and Xbox*

Last edited:
XO4GOKFgw94KGOXK

XO4GOKFgw94KGOXK

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Reaction score
Sin$
This gonna happen if Microsoft+Sony+Steam united in one company xD and one server :rolleyes:

Do ne

Do ne

Reaction score
Sin$
This gonna happen if Microsoft+Sony+Steam united in one company xD and one server :rolleyes:
Crossplay doesn't necessarily mean that companies need to work together. It would still work.
But it won't happen.
and one server :rolleyes:
I would love to see a company like this or any else with one server.

§ I'm not trying to be rude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register