Reaction score
Sin$
I have project x v2

C

CounterHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Everyone, What type of automated detections are in place as far as detecting iso modifications for world at war? Most importantly would not boosting any stats, but just using a menu to get guns and items in zombies run a huge risk of being console banned? I was planning on using projectx 2, any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks guys!!

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Everyone, What type of automated detections are in place as far as detecting iso modifications for world at war? Most importantly would not boosting any stats, but just using a menu to get guns and items in zombies run a huge risk of being console banned? I was planning on using projectx 2, any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks guys!!
World at War is ancient, there isn't any monitoring on it.

CHEMO

CHEMO

I know a thing or two about a thing or two..
Hidden Devils
Services Donator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I ISO mod, but not only to mod.. I'm mostly using my ISO's as a cheap way to game. I own a Xbox One and don't feel like buying games for both consoles, so I'll buy my games for Xbox One.. and burn my games for 360. I also own a Jtag so ISO modding isn't all that fun.. Since you can't really do anything except misc. mod old games that 0.86% of the Xbox Community still plays. So If I'm modding I prefer just to hop online on the Jtag and go about my business that way. :thumbsup:

A

alexalexalex

Reaction score
Sin$
I used to be a 'Iso' modder but got bored really so...

Im wondering if the Se7ensins 'Iso' modding community would like me to post all my Iso Menus?

There's 10 good 'Iso' menus out there, also including Project X which alot of people dont have

Please comment underneath if you guys want me to do a massive Download post of all my 'Iso' Menus

please dude, ive been looking for files and cant seem to get any because of virgin media, you'd be doing me a huge help! 
I still ISO mod waw, in fact you've put me in the mood to now.
if someone can contact me on skype it would be so nice of you, please reply to me on here! id owe you ne

Playboy

Playboy

dohc
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
please dude, ive been looking for files and cant seem to get any because of virgin media, you'd be doing me a huge help! 

if someone can contact me on skype it would be so nice of you, please reply to me on here! id owe you ne
my Skype is, You_Will_Squirt
feel free to hit me up.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$

Im wondering if the Se7ensins 'Iso' modding community would like me to post all my Iso Menus?

There's 10 good 'Iso' menus out there, also including Project X which alot of people dont have

Please comment underneath if you guys want me to do a massive Download post of all my 'Iso' Menus

My friend still ISOs CoD WaW and GTA IV haha, ISO mods are always so much fun.

OMG Its 1337

OMG Its 1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I usb mod becuase most rgh's are to expensive and ios you would have to take apart your console

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I usb mod becuase most rgh's are to expensive and ios you would have to take apart your console
You can RGH your own xbox for around $30 to $50 depending on the chip and nand reader you use and what tools you have at your disposal.

For .iso modding, don't let taking apart your console deter you. I've hotswapped for WaW and I had never opened my console before. It is really easy to open. You just need a Torx screwdriver with the proper bits ($6.00 at Home Depot) and then you just need to take apart the DVD drive so that you can hold the magnet in your hand and put it on the drive as you swap the retail disc with the modded one (there are youtube tutorials showing how to hotswap).

All in all, don't limit yourself because of having to take apart your console :smile:

Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can RGH your own xbox for around $30 to $50 depending on the chip and nand reader you use and what tools you have at your disposal.

For .iso modding, don't let taking apart your console deter you. I've hotswapped for WaW and I had never opened my console before. It is really easy to open. You just need a Torx screwdriver with the proper bits ($6.00 at Home Depot) and then you just need to take apart the DVD drive so that you can hold the magnet in your hand and put it on the drive as you swap the retail disc with the modded one (there are youtube tutorials showing how to hotswap).

All in all, don't limit yourself because of having to take apart your console :smile:
Even though that may be true, you must put in the account of the type of xbox you own. most of these glitch chips that are out now are for xbox 360 slims.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Even though that may be true, you must put in the account of the type of xbox you own. most of these glitch chips that are out now are for xbox 360 slims.
The newest chip I know of (CR4) can go into phats. (At least I know it goes in my Jasper just fine). I'm fairly sure CR4's are not scarce or anything like that.

Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The newest chip I know of (CR4) can go into phats. (At least I know it goes in my Jasper just fine). I'm fairly sure CR4's are not scarce or anything like that.
If you want to go the official route then yes cr4s will work. But going the cheap way is wher you need to pick and choose your battles with the chips.

A

Alien101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea the modding does get boring after awhile, when i first saw a person using godmode i was like "omfg how do i get that" after getting an rgh, going online it starts to get boring

Except Haxs

Except Haxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
agree, i iso mod and its very boring lol ive codeded a menu of my own a while back but perfer to use project x v2 because of the newly added rides and gamemodes

iExtreme

iExtreme

Console Seller | Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$

im currently iso modding WaW zombies right now :smile: i still enjoy it

M

Mustangkev9181

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really want to get a Gta 4 mod menu but I never modded in my life lol except for getting infections on cod and stuff

Top Bottom
Login
Register