• Views 2,718
Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
http://unsharedkeyvaults.com/

What ever you do, don't buy KV's from this website. Don't buy KV's from this guy or anyone he is with. You will get shared KV's, also this guy scams people. Long story short I had a deal with him and he stole $520 from me that I won't be able to get back (Can't Dispute). He is known as .Nand and he will not give you what he promises, buy anywhere but from this guy and spread the word. I got no full proof behind him selling shared KV's, but i did a test and bout 2 KV's which both got banned after a few weeks and all they did was sit on my PC. Please don't ask the reason why it was $520...

If this is spam or something please remove, I just don't want to see anyone go through this.

http://gyazo.com/71ef04eaf8dea7d588682a419a632705

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn man, that sucks. Thanks for warning us though!

Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can try to convince him to refund me his AIM is: [email protected]
I have reason to believe he is also DDoSing me... I did nothing to this kid yet he does this :frown:

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
$520? Wtf were you doing:wtf: Why can't you dispute it? That sucks man thanks for giving us the heads up though:thumbsup:

Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
$520? Wtf were you doing:wtf: Why can't you dispute it? That sucks man thanks for giving us the heads up though:thumbsup:
Lmao don't even want to talk about it. I did dispute but then he said he could do what I paid for, then i canceled the damn thing like an idiot.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao don't even want to talk about it. I did dispute but then he said he could do what I paid for, then i canceled the damn thing like an idiot.
And now he has screwed you over big time.. Seem's like a ****, There must be a way to get around the dispute & open a new one

Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
By the looks of it he won't just refund you the money and he is just saying that so you leave him alone for now
Idk, I would like to say I got a good feeling with him doing it, but I guess I will have to find out.

Toxic Mxdding

Toxic Mxdding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://unsharedkeyvaults.com/

What ever you do, don't buy KV's from this website. Don't buy KV's from this guy or anyone he is with. You will get shared KV's, also this guy scams people. Long story short I had a deal with him and he stole $520 from me that I won't be able to get back (Can't Dispute). He is known as .Nand and he will not give you what he promises, buy anywhere but from this guy and spread the word. I got no full proof behind him selling shared KV's, but i did a test and bout 2 KV's which both got banned after a few weeks and all they did was sit on my PC. Please don't ask the reason why it was $520...

If this is spam or something please remove, I just don't want to see anyone go through this.

http://gyazo.com/71ef04eaf8dea7d588682a419a632705
told you not to trust him ..." Fearrpredator

bklynzballa

bklynzballa

Member Since 2006
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont understand why you would mention $520 but not explain the reason behind it? and ive dealt with him before never had a problem, but you can always call paypal and explain to them.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
If you guys used commons sense you wouldn't get scammed so easily..

Top Bottom
Login
Register