Diablo III RoS Modded Gear Trading?

• Thread starter ACCLAIMEDKNIGHT
  • Start date
  • Views 652
A

ACCLAIMEDKNIGHT

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking for people willing to trade modded gear with me. My goal is to hit 1 billion damage with xbox 360 modded gear on all my toons im currently at the following damage's:

Crusader: 1050M (Finished)
Wizard: 739M
Monk: 603M
Witch Doctor: 843M
Barbarian: 429M
Demon Hunter: 986M

If you think you have anything that can help me send me a MSG on XBO or send me a Friends request i'm on about 16 hours of they day on average so HMU. (Experience gear is also welcome just post the stats of it :smile:

Last edited:
I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking for people willing to trade modded gear with me. My goal is to hit 1 billion damage with xbox 360 modded gear on all my toons im currently at the following damage's:

Crusader: 1050M (Finished)
Wizard: 739M
Monk: 603M
Witch Doctor: 843M
Barbarian: 429M
Demon Hunter: 986M

If you think you have anything that can help me send me a MSG on XBO or send me a Friends request i'm on about 16 hours of they day on average so HMU. (Experience gear is also welcome just post the stats of it :smile:
Dude, can you dupe me your gear? Been trying to get my hands on modded gear forever!!!

D

David Ben Avram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea man mind duping any of that stuff for me?

1 billion damage? Hana damnnnn!

A

ACCLAIMEDKNIGHT

Reaction score
Sin$
Only trading if you got anything better then what i got i will trade you piece for piece

A

ACCLAIMEDKNIGHT

Reaction score
Sin$
It's to tell the people that msg me on XBL that ask me to dupe my set because they have really bad modded gear im looking for piece trading not set trading.

D

David Ben Avram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's to tell the people that msg me on XBL that ask me to dupe my set because they have really bad modded gear im looking for piece trading not set trading.

So you don't wanna dupe me your set pieces? :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register