• Start date
  • Views 28,911
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psorisi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello , I was wondering if anyone out there had any modded gear that they are willing to share for diablo for the xbox 1 or 360.
Gamer tag: Shakira Rocks

Some modded gear would be much appreciated

A

allday87

Reaction score
Sin$
I bet you my paragon 1000 is better than your 10,000 rofl I love seeing kids with modded paragon who can't do anything. I would be interested in modded legendary gems but I doubt you can do it. 

I doubt it's for free.

Lmao lets go in game and ill show you what my paragon can do i can make all my points in the trillions if i wanted to and yes i can hack any gem legendary or regular gem with any stats i want in them for example i dont just hack the rank of the gem like alot of rookie/lazy modders are doing i can put the hacked rank on the legendary gem and 7 slots for other stats etc.

Upvote 0
A

allday87

Reaction score
Sin$
and yes i charge money for my modded gear, it takes several hours to make a perfect proper set. i made every class except the wizard immortal. wizard just doesnt have the survival skills like other classes do. smoke screen,spirit walk,laws of hope stop time rune etc. but all my classes have unlimited cooldown and very high resource cost reduction. basically u never run outta resources on any class and u can kill a lvl 100 greater in under 2 mins.

Upvote 0
_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao lets go in game and ill show you what my paragon can do i can make all my points in the trillions if i wanted to and yes i can hack any gem legendary or regular gem with any stats i want in them for example i dont just hack the rank of the gem like alot of rookie/lazy modders are doing i can put the hacked rank on the legendary gem and 7 slots for other stats etc.

and yes i charge money for my modded gear, it takes several hours to make a perfect proper set. i made every class except the wizard immortal. wizard just doesnt have the survival skills like other classes do. smoke screen,spirit walk,laws of hope stop time rune etc. but all my classes have unlimited cooldown and very high resource cost reduction. basically u never run outta resources on any class and u can kill a lvl 100 greater in under 2 mins.
Rofl all of my classes are "immortal" without any armor, they run through greater rifts, and can never die. It isn't hard to do. All of my class damages are over 6 trillion, hell my crusader is at 12 trillion. Oh and I have absolutely no resource cost and my damage resistance are 100% and my cool downs are instant. I'd relax before you think you can show someone up :wink:.

Not to mention 3 posts, 1 to gain money and 2 to try and look like a badass.

Upvote 0
S

Slayerh4x

Reaction score
Sin$
So if anyone is willing to share please send me a message on XBL GT slayerh4x. We can make lots of dupes to share

Upvote 0
L

latinking106

Reaction score
Sin$
I browse this site quite often and never really decided to comment before now, so i'll try to be as helpful as i can on my first post and I think this topic does deserve some attention. There's been kind of a massive influx of XBone modded item requests coming in about this game and while a few members i've noticed (i.e. _Kira_ definitely for one) have tried to help the requests seem to still come in nonstop. So I've got an idea (although somewhat out there) that requires the aid of an honest and helpful person (persons?) with both a PS3 tag and an Xbox tag (to help all players).

Essentially it would break down like this:

1. If its 2 people (more likely scenario) both players would take a fantastic example of a modded save and [rehash/resign][change ids] to their profile, Xbox and Ps3 respectively.
--------------> Note: Extremely helpful (though not required, obviously) to have a 1 year subscription to service

2. Load up save on your console and export to OUTER SPACE!!!

3. IMPORTANT!! DELETE YOUR CHARGE ACCOUNT INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING TO NEXT STEP! If you have a yearly subscription as mentioned above, this would matter little for the time being (unless of course you plan on making purchases in the respective marketplaces).

4. Provide said gamertags to community to link and import characters (either for set amount of time or for the duration of the subscription period. It's entirely up to you! :smile: ). AFTER IMPORTING THE AFOREMENTIONED SAVE PLEASE UNLINK THE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY!

5. PROFIT!!!

I know it's a rather radical idea but who knows! This may end up being the beggars (and the suppliers) saving grace! Personally i went from PS3 to XBone, so this would work out best for those that went cross-brand like myself. Again, please don't be a **** to the rest of the community if this idea gets some legs; this is for everyone to enjoy! Not a personal favor just for you!

Also: Feel free to add me as a Friend on XBone to do some adventuring!
GT: TheSodomizer87

Last edited:
Upvote 0
_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I browse this site quite often and never really decided to comment before now, so i'll try to be as helpful as i can on my first post and I think this topic does deserve some attention. There's been kind of a massive influx of XBone modded item requests coming in about this game and while a few members i've noticed (i.e. _Kira_ definitely for one) have tried to help the requests seem to still come in nonstop. So I've got an idea (although somewhat out there) that requires the aid of an honest and helpful person (persons?) with both a PS3 tag and an Xbox tag (to help all players).

Essentially it would break down like this:

1. If its 2 people (more likely scenario) both players would take a fantastic example of a modded save and [rehash/resign][change ids] to their profile, Xbox and Ps3 respectively.
--------------> Note: Extremely helpful (though not required, obviously) to have a 1 year subscription to service

2. Load up save on your console and export to OUTER SPACE!!!

3. IMPORTANT!! DELETE YOUR CHARGE ACCOUNT INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING TO NEXT STEP! If you have a yearly subscription as mentioned above, this would matter little for the time being (unless of course you plan on making purchases in the respective marketplaces).

4. Provide said gamertags to community to link and import characters (either for set amount of time or for the duration of the subscription period. It's entirely up to you! :smile: ). AFTER IMPORTING THE AFOREMENTIONED SAVE PLEASE UNLINK THE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY!

5. PROFIT!!!

I know it's a rather radical idea but who knows! This may end up being the beggars (and the suppliers) saving grace! Personally i went from PS3 to XBone, so this would work out best for those that went cross-brand like myself. Again, please don't be a **** to the rest of the community if this idea gets some legs; this is for everyone to enjoy! Not a personal favor just for you!

Also: Feel free to add me as a Friend on XBone to do some adventuring!
GT: TheSodomizer87
If I get bored of the most recent wave of new games I'll reopen my service.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/diablo-3-ros-uee-duping-service.1200165/#post-9439577
I'm surprised no one else has taken over by now. I guess no one will do things for free anymore.

Upvote 0
_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If I get bored of the most recent wave of new games I'll reopen my service.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/diablo-3-ros-uee-duping-service.1200165/#post-9439577
I'm surprised no one else has taken over by now. I guess no one will do things for free anymore.
Edit~~~ You wouldn't need to make new profiles. To simplify what you said.
1. Make a save with a bunch of **** everyone wants.
2. Export save and nullify IDs.
3. People that request it need to know how to inject a save and switch IDs.
4. Links to tutorials, How-Tos.
(We can't do all the work for everyone.)
^I spent hours every day duping things to people with a tedious task. Served well over 95 people, for free.
Possible Other Steps:
5. Recover their tag, switch IDs on save to theirs.
6. Load up their account with save, upload to cloud/ (save if on XBone)
7. Have them play the save off of their cloud.

Upvote 0
L

latinking106

Reaction score
Sin$
Edit~~~ You wouldn't need to make new profiles. To simplify what you said.
1. Make a save with a bunch of **** everyone wants.
2. Export save and nullify IDs.
3. People that request it need to know how to inject a save and switch IDs.
4. Links to tutorials, How-Tos.
(We can't do all the work for everyone.)
^I spent hours every day duping things to people with a tedious task. Served well over 95 people, for free.
Possible Other Steps:
5. Recover their tag, switch IDs on save to theirs.
6. Load up their account with save, upload to cloud/ (save if on XBone)
7. Have them play the save off of their cloud.

True, and I've never been one for spoon-feeding anyone, especially when there is a vast amount of "How-To's" and the like readily available at any point in time. The only X-Factor is those that only have next-gen consoles and sold their current-gen ones (as is my case sadly, haha). If I had the ability, I would've definitely tried to pick up where you left off though! #NoobLove

Upvote 0
_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
True, and I've never been one for spoon-feeding anyone, especially when there is a vast amount of "How-To's" and the like readily available at any point in time. The only X-Factor is those that only have next-gen consoles and sold their current-gen ones (as is my case sadly, haha). If I had the ability, I would've definitely tried to pick up where you left off though! #NoobLove
When it comes to 360s there would have to be a recover system in place for save files. Either way a duping service is all that's needed, not save files and such.

Upvote 0
L

latinking106

Reaction score
Sin$
When it comes to 360s there would have to be a recover system in place for save files. Either way a duping service is all that's needed, not save files and such.
Indeed. Now im just looking for someone to farm with (and maybe help level my paragon a bit). Since i changed to next-gen the grind has been exhausting. Between this and Destiny i think i've grinded to a halt. Now i just want to Max out so i can help others max out haha. I can solo T3 rifts and grifts relatively fine but T4 smashes me and i've hit a wall with loots.

Upvote 0
HoP_AnD_PoP

HoP_AnD_PoP

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for some free modded stuff :smile: if u are generos :HopPoP3000 i dont need a lot just a ring or a gun or any thing so if there are some generos ppl u know my ID:smile:))

Upvote 0
M

mickey69

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got anything for a wizard any help would be appreciated? My GT agent chiefchug

Upvote 0
B

Baalsshadow0206

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for monk gear....anything would help. I see plenty of people with the gear online so could someone help please? GT: crewchief0206. thx!

Upvote 0
MilitaryDave

MilitaryDave

Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for modded gear for xbox 1. Gt MyDemonicShadow
Please and thank you!
For Crusader.

Upvote 0
K

kphemy

Reaction score
Sin$
Please send me any free mod gear. I have a witch doctor but I am open to any gear! I have been struggling for a long time trying to get items..... GT-ClawedGalaxy. Thanks!

Upvote 0
R

Ryan24

Reaction score
Sin$
Any chance on me getting some modded level 70 gear. I have all characters except witch doctor and need an edge to make the game fun again. I play on xbox one. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sanguinerain

sanguinerain

Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for some modded gear also like insane damage and defense, some massive xp bonus that can be equiped at lvl 1 for hardcore and softcore for xb1 my gamertag is kamakazcasanova

Upvote 0
H

HackerHcp

Reaction score
Sin$
Dear all, i am looking fot modded gear for all characters.

Appreciate if anybody can send me, or sell me some. Looking for wings too.

Psn: AlexHcp

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register