• Thread starter Blue 4 U
  • Start date
  • Views 43,020
Blue 4 U

Blue 4 U

Reaction score
Sin$
PLEASE for the love of DIABLO....

Someone post a TOOL to edit Diablo 3 in here..

Oeoeo23

Oeoeo23

Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless of where this thread should be posted, I too would like to have the option of a PS3 Save Editor for Diablo 3, if only to know what I could do. I'm not into downloading and playing someone else's save, so modding my own is really my only option.

Upvote 0
JAK_SPYRO

JAK_SPYRO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently the only way to mod the game is to know HEX editing which i'm searching for someone to teach me

Upvote 0
S

Stigmataxvii

Reaction score
Sin$
Help!! I an looking for someone to assist in possibly trying to fix my corrupt date for PS3 Saved game. i was trying to use Bruteforce with no luck.

I lost 60, 55, 53, 40, 37. paragon 10 and lots of items.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
sayume66

sayume66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Help!! I an looking for someone to assist in possibly trying to fix my corrupt date for PS3 Saved game. i was trying to use Bruteforce with no luck.

I lost 60, 55, 53, 40, 37. paragon 10 and lots of items.

Thanks.

did you decrypt it? if so encrypt it that might do the trick not sure though hope that helps! :smile:

Upvote 0
S

Stigmataxvii

Reaction score
Sin$
did you decrypt it? if so encrypt it that might do the trick not sure though hope that helps! :smile:

Yes i have tried decrypting and then encrypting, before it wouldn't show up on start it would have me make new Toons. now it shows as <Corrupt Character>. annoyed. i can get other save files to port over and set to my PSN account but not my save game. i may need to mess with it more.

Upvote 0
Blue 4 U

Blue 4 U

Reaction score
Sin$
I used Game Genie.

All I did was load my original file into it,
saved my Profile ( assigned it a name )
in windows ( AFTER COPYING MY FILE ON MY COMPUTER ) deleted file off Game Genie USB
Pasted the new Save file to Game Genie USB
opened Game Genie,
reassigned to my Profile....
added 99 BIllion in Gold
then loaded to my PS3....
PS..... I ONLY Do this to second or third account on PS3 to make sure it holds or to get the STUFF from the characters to make my Guys Stronger..
the White and Black rings are tough....

and I NEED ALL the Books on a Save File if anyone can figure out how to post them on here...

Upvote 0
Blue 4 U

Blue 4 U

Reaction score
Sin$
before you go online with save.... DELETE the rings on EACH Character.... They WILL Be banning accounts with them soon...

Upvote 0
Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
before you go online with save.... DELETE the rings on EACH Character.... They WILL Be banning accounts with them soon...

How can they ban single player accts? None of the game is hosted on servers they own

Upvote 0
Blue 4 U

Blue 4 U

Reaction score
Sin$
That is what I was told when I posted that, but since then... I have questions...

Can ANYONE with Some sort of answers please inform us about the POSSIBLE actions BLIZZARD and PS#/SONY are going to do with the next update....

Upvote 0
Old Partner

Old Partner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/29199-help-jappi-out/

there is a editor for Diablo 3. PS3 and XBOX.

The only thing is its not for free.

you have to donate at least 3 Dollars to get it.

it works really nice and its worth more then 3 Dollars

btw are there any threads about Diablo 3 modding here? havent found any.
Today I downloaded jappi's Diablo 3 Editor for free, you no longer need to pay! Problem is jappi's Editor is Win32 and dose not work on Windows 8.1 Win64 OS when you try to use the Editor for any real work.

Upvote 0
Blue 4 U

Blue 4 U

Reaction score
Sin$
Jappi is free because...........

https://diiiedit.codeplex.com/releases/view/121333

This is CKY's Version... and ANYONE who Played Boarderlands.... KNOWS CKY is GREAT at this Modding Tool Creation Stuff... and this time.... he had a little bit of Help...

Oh, and keep checking in, they have been Updating it, as Folks advise them of newer Items, or as they can add new Features..

Upvote 0
Old Partner

Old Partner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Old Partner Old Partner Can you Define "dose not work on Windows 8.1 Win64 OS" and did you try @Blue4U's suggestion?
I downloaded the 2 extra files and imported them into the exe file. No more complaints from jappi88's Diablo 3 Editor at my end after that. It works as it should now.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register